SportsWrath

Fewell

Lughead

I listed to Fewell on WFAN, and I came away impressed. His flexibility in approaching the defense tells me that he'll be able to - GASP - make gametime adjustments.

It will be interesting to see where he coaches (field or box)...I think Coughlin is going to let him do what he wants.

I listed to Fewell on WFAN, and I came away impressed. His flexibility in approaching the defense tells me that he'll be able to - GASP - make gametime adjustments.

It will be interesting to see where he coaches (field or box)...I think Coughlin is going to let him do what he wants.

I know I'm one of the few, but I prefer the box. I really think that for a guy making tactical adjustments mid-game, getting a bird's eye view of the field is key.

I know I'm one of the few, but I prefer the box. I really think that for a guy making tactical adjustments mid-game, getting a bird's eye view of the field is key.

Yeah as seeing our coaches not being able to make an adjustment I say let him go to the box. The first minute he pulls a Rust, Lynn or Lewis...fuck even a Nolan...back on the sidelines he goes. :ranting2:

• 2 weeks later...

I say , Let's hybrid this thing we have " Polaroids" taken from up there right? why not have a video camera up there and a monitor on the sidelines then Fewell can watch the monitor when he wants or tell them "HEY REWIND THAT AGAIN I WANNA SEE SOMETHING" .... that way he can Bird dog the field and Bulldog his players,(if need be)

Are there any rules against it?

I say , Let's hybrid this thing we have " Polaroids" taken from up there right? why not have a video camera up there and a monitor on the sidelines then Fewell can watch the monitor when he wants or tell them "HEY REWIND THAT AGAIN I WANNA SEE SOMETHING" .... that way he can Bird dog the field and Bulldog his players,(if need be)

Are there any rules against it?

Thats a great idea, but there are rules against it...thats why you only see them looking at polaroids on the sidelines. They'd have a TV set up with a feed of the coaches film if it were allowed.