SportsWrath

ex-Bills coach Perry Fewell will interview for the Giants D-coordinator job on Thursday

Mr. P

Directed the Bills 2008 defense that ranked 2nd best in the AFC in negative yardage plays…recorded 7 games of holding opposing offenses to less than 100 yards rushing...his Bills defense finished 4th in the NFL in Red-Zone defense (41.8%)…allowed just 14 passing TDs during the ’08 season which was 4th best in the NFL, despite losing his best pass rusher (Schobel) in the early part of the season

1985-1986 UNC

(special assistant)

1987 Army Black Knights

(assistant coach)

1988-1991 Kent State Golden Flashes

(defensive assistant)

1992-1994 Army Black Knights

(defensive assistant)

1995-1997 Vanderbilt Commodores

(assistant head coach)

(defensive backs coach)

1998-2002 Jacksonville Jaguars

(defensive backs coach)

2003-2004 St. Louis Rams

(defensive backs coach)

2005 Chicago Bears

(defensive backs coach)

2006-2009 Buffalo Bills

(defensive coordinator)

2009-2010 Buffalo Bills

(interim head coach)

(defensive coordinator)

He could have just gone back to being a co-ordinator up there if he was that good. You have to wonder why the Bills would can him so quickly.

Not to start shit with you booyah but, he was only interim...they probably evaluated him and figured they could do better at the head coach spot...a new head coach is going to want to bring in his own assistants...at least at first...

Fr as I know, he's still a candidate for the Bills Head Coaching job.

They fired him yesterday...I mean, maybe they're going to interview him, still...but I doubt he'd be back....the Bills coaching job is the worst one out there, anyway....a team that doesn't like to keep players they draft when they start producing because then they'd have to actually pay them....and one that once Wilson dies, will take their team straight to Canada. They also suck at scouting talent at the skill positions......Fred Jackson is the only bright spot on that offense.

They fired him yesterday...I mean, maybe they're going to interview him, still...but I doubt he'd be back....the Bills coaching job is the worst one out there, anyway....a team that doesn't like to keep players they draft when they start producing because then they'd have to actually pay them....and one that once Wilson dies, will take their team straight to Canada. They also suck at scouting talent at the skill positions......Fred Jackson is the only bright spot on that offense.

he's still considered a candidate, probably keeping him active for the rooney rule.

Not to start shit with you booyah but, he was only interim...they probably evaluated him and figured they could do better at the head coach spot...a new head coach is going to want to bring in his own assistants...at least at first...

You're actually not starting shit, you want to dispute reasonably then so be it.

this is the Bills issue, they think they can get a big name coach for some reason when they are not active in the free agency and don't resign good players. Fewell is probably the best they can get but won't keep him.

I wouldn't want Perry Farrell as DC.

He's been caught stealing, Jane's Addiction hasn't been good for a really long time, and the ENIT festival sucked. Plus, he's all into Kaballah now.

But I hear he walked right through the door and he's coming down the mountain for the job, as we speak...