SportsWrath

Well one door closes, another opens...

Storm

yah I'm furious the Steelers won. That doesn't even make sense.

it was a reference to you not wanting us to make the playoffs.

and with steelers winning it gives us another possible in.

hence me saying youd be pissed.

makes perfect sense.

it was a reference to you not wanting us to make the playoffs.

and with steelers winning it gives us another possible in.

hence me saying youd be pissed.

makes perfect sense.

Yah, but I made a post about the Steelers helping us out and you're dragging something else into it. AKA, trolling. So no, it doesn't make sense. Are you trying to take a shot at me? Do you really think I won't be just as happy as you will be if we win out from here on out and get to the Super Bowl? Do you think because you're somehow blind to how bad this team is that it makes you a better fan than me?

So no, I don't get what you mean.

The Steelers helping us out has nothing to do with me thinking we aren't going to win enough games because we just aren't that good and thinking we will lose a game and miss the playoffs.

No, I'll be pissed when we play lights out against the Redskins and come back and show our true colors again against Carolina. Or vice versa.

I'll be even more pissed if we somehow make the playoffs and then show our true colors in the playoffs when we get embarrassed in front of a national audience.

Yah, but I made a post about the Steelers helping us out and you're dragging something else into it. AKA, trolling. So no, it doesn't make sense. Are you trying to take a shot at me? Do you really think I won't be just as happy as you will be if we win out from here on out and get to the Super Bowl? Do you think because you're somehow blind to how bad this team is that it makes you a better fan than me?

So no, I don't get what you mean.

The Steelers helping us out has nothing to do with me thinking we aren't going to win enough games because we just aren't that good and thinking we will lose a game and miss the playoffs.

No, I'll be pissed when we play lights out against the Redskins and come back and show our true colors again against Carolina. Or vice versa.

I'll be even more pissed if we somehow make the playoffs and then show our true colors in the playoffs when we get embarrassed in front of a national audience.

Good grief, what the fuck is wrong with you?.

Where on this thread did Pdouble say he thinks the Giants are better than they really are. You swear you're the only guy on here that has a clue about football. Pay attention, most people here are more than realistic about what's going on.

Where on this thread did Pdouble say he thinks the Giants are better than they really are. You swear you're the only guy on here that has a clue about football. Pay attention, most people here are more than realistic about what's going on.

That dude needs to take a break from the board for awhile. Fucking Debbie Downer on roids.

Where on this thread did I say that Pdouble says he thinks the Giants are better than they really are? I said he's blind to the fact that they aren't good enough to make the playoffs.

And up until today, when both the Eagles and Cowboys had won, NO ONE on here was realistic.

That dude needs to take a break from the board for awhile. Fucking Debbie Downer on roids.

You're the one who's "encouraged" by shoddy play. Fucking Happy Homer on E.

Look, I made a post, if you don't want to read it, don't.

Fact is, we're still 2 games out of the wildcard, if either of those teams win even 1 game, our chances are pretty slim. BEFORE everyone found out the Eagles and Cowboys won, everyone seemed to think there was even a CHANCE the Giants make the playoffs. Sucks to be that gullible. And it was only until that point that people became "realistic".

Where on this thread did I say that Pdouble says he thinks the Giants are better than they really are? I said he's blind to the fact that they aren't good enough to make the playoffs.

And up until today, when both the Eagles and Cowboys had won, NO ONE on here was realistic.

Just which team in the NFC is worthy of the 8th spot? The Cowboys? No one here is saying the Giants are super.... we're still rooting for our team to get it together.

Just which team in the NFC is worthy of the 8th spot? The Cowboys? No one here is saying the Giants are super.... we're still rooting for our team to get it together.

LOL. Gee Nas, I dunno, how bout the team that hasn't lost 6 out of its last 8? The Cowboys have their flaws, but you know what? Even though they lost to us when they probably shouldn't have, they still found a way to correct the mistakes they've been making and came out and took out New Orleans.

LOL. Gee Nas, I dunno, how bout the team that hasn't lost 6 out of its last 8? The Cowboys have their flaws, but you know what? Even though they lost to us when they probably shouldn't have, they still found a way to correct the mistakes they've been making and came out and took out New Orleans.

but it's not over... we still have 3 games to play.

I asked you the questionn. Why are you asking me the same question?

He gave no indication he's blind to the fact, in fact I haven't either. Yet everyone on here was unrealistic!

You seem to be on a mission on all your posts today, to prove that Storm is so smart and everyone else is so stupid, yet doing it without proof.

They didn't correct the mistakes fast enough now did they, or else they beat the Chargers at home in between. Also, the Saints have been in line for that beating now for a few weeks and have been lucky to scrape out wins, so it's not that big a deal.

They didn't correct the mistakes fast enough now did they, or else they beat the Chargers at home in between. Also, the Saints have been in line for that beating now for a few weeks and have been lucky to scrape out wins, so it's not that big a deal.

A win is a win. Something we don't do when needed. It doesn't matter if you predicted a New Orleans collapse.

He gave no indication he's blind to the fact, in fact I haven't either. Yet everyone on here was unrealistic!

You seem to be on a mission on all your posts today, to prove that Storm is so smart and everyone else is so stupid, yet doing it without proof.

I answered your question. I didn't say anything about Pdouble thinking the Giants were good. I said he was blind to how bad we really are. That's the answer. Can you read or no?

Hmmm, and it's ironic that someone else would bring up a thought someone else had in ANOTHER thread, isn't it?

Ive been maintaining that Dallas will beat New Orleans for the entire week. It made perfect sense. Dallas was playing for its playoff lives and Saints were winning by sheer luck the past few weeks. This was bound to happen. The Saints did not know what to do or how to handle this whole perfect season nonsense. They just decided -Ah fuck it. Lets just lose one game, end this bullcrap perfect season nonsense and then just concentrate on winning out from here on. Thats exactly what happened.

And yes, posts such as "Let's all thank Ben Roethlisberger" and "The Eagles defense is much more aggressive than ours" sure are trying to prove how stupid you are.

In fact, I wouldn't have said anything if people hadn't started bringing MY prior posts into this.

But, you're probably right, though, I am MUCH smarter.

And yes, posts such as "Let's all thank Ben Roethlisberger" and "The Eagles defense is much more aggressive than ours" sure are trying to prove how stupid you are.

In fact, I wouldn't have said anything if people hadn't started bringing MY prior posts into this.

But, you're probably right, though, I am MUCH smarter.

Again, I never said you were smarter, that's another thing you've managed to read into. I did ask what the fuck is wrong with you and you still haven't answered. I'm not waiting for that answer though. Have a nice night Storm, I suggest some sleep.

Again, I never said you were smarter, that's another thing you've managed to read into. I did ask what the fuck is wrong with you and you still haven't answered. I'm not waiting for that answer though. Have a nice night Storm, I suggest some sleep.

You said I'm trying to prove I'm smarter than everyone. My posts today have been about Ben R. giving us one more back-in option. My other post was about the Eagles defense and how they flock to the ball carrier so that 4+ guys are always there to make a play.

What is wrong with you that you have to come in and defend PDouble for no apparent reason? And what's wrong with Pdouble that he has to come in and bring prior threads into this?

What's wrong with me is I attempt to post something and it gets hi jacked every time and people try to homer on me. No one bothers to listens to what I'm actually saying. They see it as a personal attack on their Giants. It's pretty humorous to watch you all scramble to tell me how it's possible that a team that's lost 6 of its last 8 could possibly hope to go anywhere this post season. Which my belief is that if you stand no shot, going to the playoffs does you no good. You don't believe that, fine, that's your prerogative. But I'm no less of a Giants fan because I'm realistic and rational.

Sorry guys, the Eagles defense is better than the Giants. Sorry guys, the Giants aren't going to make the playoffs. Sorry guys, I'm an objective Giants fan that pays attention to other teams.

but it's not over... we still have 3 games to play.

Exactly.....tomorrow night's game against the Redkskins means alot....in fact, if we go 3-0 from here on out, then the entire schedule meant something.

The truly shit sandwich teams are completely out of it right now....at least we've got something to still hope for.

Hey, if Dallas goes 3-0, including beating the Saints in NO, then fuck it, they deserve to be in it. But the Giants can still finish out the string and put the pressure on Dallas and Green Bay to hold serve.

Beat DC, and we're 1 game back of Dallas and GreenBay with 2 more to play.....it's better than being a Bears fan, I'll say that.

There have been plenty of people freaking out for months about our defense. Most of us were hoping it would turn around at the bye week: after all, there are still plenty of players that could compensate for our losses with the exception of the backfield. Sheridan didn't make adjustments, however, until after the bye with the roster changes. By then, it was too late.

You seem to be confusing hope with a lack of reality. I still hope we get in, since we're not eliminated, yet. We were still in control of our destiny until we lost the Eagle game--we even had a shot at stealing the division. And despite what you're saying, the Eagle defense is not that good, or we would have never hung 38 points on them. Our defense is just that bad. Sure, we deserved to lose; but the margin isn't as great as you seem to believe.

Hell, I've seen some of Dallas' wins. Truth be told, they have been sloppy and undisciplined even in their wins, and probably have as little reason to be in the playoffs as we do. The margin of difference between us is ONE WIN.

Truth be told, I'm kind of hoping for a loss this week. Washington hangs 30 pts. on us, and Sheridan doesn't get the benefit of the doubt for next year. Realistically, it's 50/50 tonight.

Yup. Im totally aware that we are winnin the Superbowl. :blush:

:ph34r: