SportsWrath

Well one door closes, another opens...

Storm

You said I'm trying to prove I'm smarter than everyone. My posts today have been about Ben R. giving us one more back-in option. My other post was about the Eagles defense and how they flock to the ball carrier so that 4+ guys are always there to make a play.

What is wrong with you that you have to come in and defend PDouble for no apparent reason? And what's wrong with Pdouble that he has to come in and bring prior threads into this?

What's wrong with me is I attempt to post something and it gets hi jacked every time and people try to homer on me. No one bothers to listens to what I'm actually saying. They see it as a personal attack on their Giants. It's pretty humorous to watch you all scramble to tell me how it's possible that a team that's lost 6 of its last 8 could possibly hope to go anywhere this post season. Which my belief is that if you stand no shot, going to the playoffs does you no good. You don't believe that, fine, that's your prerogative. But I'm no less of a Giants fan because I'm realistic and rational.

Sorry guys, the Eagles defense is better than the Giants. Sorry guys, the Giants aren't going to make the playoffs. Sorry guys, I'm an objective Giants fan that pays attention to other teams.

i fuckin told you it was said in jest. and considering this thread was about playoff hopes and with all of the heated discussions about you not wanting the giants to make the playoffs it wasnt exactly a completely off subject thing for me to say. and one more time, i told you it was said in jest. slide a fuckin tampon in bro.

i fuckin told you it was said in jest. and considering this thread was about playoff hopes and with all of the heated discussions about you not wanting the giants to make the playoffs it wasnt exactly a completely off subject thing for me to say. and one more time, i told you it was said in jest. slide a fuckin tampon in bro.

Pdub, send me a message the next time you need defending, :TU:

Fish, being down most of the game and starting the game spotting the Eagles 14, means we played catch up all night.

4 turnovers. It doesn't matter if they put up 500 passing yards. Remember the Kerry Collins throwing 400+ in losses statement someone made a while back?