SportsWrath

Mike'd Up

Nas

He said the block the TE threw on BJ's big catch and run was a clear hold. Then he said Smith didn't hold on to the ball when it was stripped after his back was on the fucking ground.. wow this guy is a fuckin moron.

i saw a hold on that jacobs play

and i remember being very happy wade didnt have any challenges left by the smith play because of fear it could def get turned over.

we got a couple goin our way those times.

francessa says alot of dumb shit but hes not too far off on these

i saw a hold on that jacobs play

and i remember being very happy wade didnt have any challenges left by the smith play because of fear it could def get turned over.

we got a couple goin our way those times.

francessa says alot of dumb shit but hes not too far off on these

For sure... but as my old football coach taught me, and has held true time and time again, you can hold all you want as long as you keep your hands inside the defender's shoulder pads. Held true on that play too... technically a hold, but you'll rarely see that called. I remember Toomer with a similar hold on one of Tiki's classic runs, against the Raiders I think.

Smith was a completion, the defender pulled it free after Smith was down and was giving up the ball.

Didn't see it on the Jacobs run

Did see the Smith catch that wasnt a legal catch

barber's fumble was properly overturned.

Some days you get the calls; some days you don't. I'll take it. We swept the Boys, now we need an Eagles win...it's been a while and they've kicked the shit out of us.

I see holding on every single play. I swear its like officials have given up calling it and let Olines just maul defenders.

Bump...supposedly since the days of Markbreit and Seaman I obviously don't know what holding is anymore. Supposedly when the line extends his arms/hands outside the shoulders its holding....so yep every play.

Its disgusting watching games these days. You want to know why sacks are down? Watch any DTs try and get pressure up the middle. They are mauled. Honestly I think the league told officials "cut back on the holding calls it is ruining offenses chances to score and slows the game down"

Its disgusting watching games these days. You want to know why sacks are down? Watch any DTs try and get pressure up the middle. They are mauled. Honestly I think the league told officials "cut back on the holding calls it is ruining offenses chances to score and slows the game down"

Cofield gets held so much it's not funny. I truly believe this guy is big time, and it's not just last night. He's the closest thing we've had to Keith Hamilton, a guy who always seems to get that push up the field . But he gets dragged a lot.

He said the block the TE threw on BJ's big catch and run was a clear hold. Then he said Smith didn't hold on to the ball when it was stripped after his back was on the fucking ground.. wow this guy is a fuckin moron.

He's not so much a moron as an egomaniac who tends to see things and make more out of them than they are.