SportsWrath

I'm Thankful...

Treehugger

I'm thankful I've got a bottle of cheap whiskey, and that there's no rope in this house strong enough to support my fat ass when I try to hang myself.

I hear you man....what a waste these past two seasons have been...from the end of the last one to the middle of this one. I am thankful that I am old enough to have seen better and worse than this years team.

I am thankfull that this Season should mark the end of Gilfuck and Sheridumb

You're wrong. They'll stay and so will Moss & Tynes.

Bradshaw and Ware will be traded for Morten Anderson (47 if he comes back), and Manningham will get cut to make room for (insert some other teams useless castoff here). Our greatest off season signing will be Zach Thomas, touting the 'oldest linebacker in the NFL' tag. But our coaches will be confident '10 will be a championship season, albeit with a lot of work to do.

I'm thankful I've got a bottle of cheap whiskey, and that there's no rope in this house strong enough to support my fat ass when I try to hang myself.

I'm thankful for the mild concussion I suffered yesterday in our annual football game... that pain did a fabulous job distracting me from getting pissed at the embarrassment that was last night.

Bradshaw and Ware will be traded for Morten Anderson (47 if he comes back), and Manningham will get cut to make room for (insert some other teams useless castoff here). Our greatest off season signing will be Zach Thomas, touting the 'oldest linebacker in the NFL' tag. But our coaches will be confident '10 will be a championship season, albeit with a lot of work to do.

Hey man stick a fork in them is right.... :LMAO:

Really? I was hoping we pulled Brian Mitchell out of the nursing home and put him back to return kicks again....