SportsWrath

51-0

MakeMeSomeFoodHo

holy shit..I knew the raiders were bad, but 51-0? holy shit that team sucks.

and I know the final score was actually 44-7, but since that call on the fumble that ran back for a TD by CC Brown was that was they said the guy was down was complete bullshit...and that led to the raiders 7 points, I dont count it. as far as Im concerned the giants won that game 51-0.

Bring on the Saints...we are going to annihilate them

and I know the final score was actually 44-7, but since that call on the fumble that ran back for a TD by CC Brown was that was they said the guy was down was complete bullshit...and that led to the raiders 7 points, I dont count it. as far as Im concerned the giants won that game 51-0.

not to mention pierce completely wiffed on the goal line tackle

the dog thinks the raiders may officially have run away with the title of worst professional sports organization world-wide. and the dog would take ryan leaf every day of the week and twice on sunday over russel...easily the worst QB to put on a professional uniform...going from playing the raiders one week to the saints the next is equal to going from being run into by a 3 year old on a tricycle one week, to getting hit by a bus at full speed the next. this game should be very interesting this week...

Man, the fans were PISSED at that call.

WTF? The rule THIS year is that if a fumble is blown dead, you can review it and get the ball at the spot of recovery. LAST year, if it was blown dead, it was dead.

How can NFL REFEREES not know the fucking rule? It's pathetic.

Man, the fans were PISSED at that call.

WTF? The rule THIS year is that if a fumble is blown dead, you can review it and get the ball at the spot of recovery. LAST year, if it was blown dead, it was dead.

How can NFL REFEREES not know the fucking rule? It's pathetic.

They said they blew the whistle for foward progress being stopped, which they didnt. The replay shows the ref running on the field after CC was 15 yards from him with the ball, blowing the whistle as well as the audio.

The refs get worse and worse every year.

It's very encouraging that the only TDs scored on us the last few games (and in the Wash game) were somewhat "Junk TDs." Oaklands was on Moss and the Refs, while KC and Washingtons were on end of the game consolation TDs.

We're good for NO, as long as our run defense performs better than it did in Dallas.

Yea I just checked the team defensive rankings and we're 2nd behind the steelers... and the saints didn't make the top 15.