SportsWrath

Freddie Robbins

MakeMeSomeFoodHo

Big guy, over 30, coming off micro-fracture surgery, limited in camp, quiet first few games. Gotta be honest, I was getting worried that maybe we wouldn't see the Fred Robbins of last year again. But after yesterday, I'm breathing a little easier about that. He was his old disruptive, penetrating self. Good to see.

Now we have to get another guy coming back after injury going. Paging Mr. Umenyiora......

I'm glad he's back but is anyone worried about the lack of sacks our D is getting?

I mean during the offseason we were talking about how this team could put up 40+ sacks and in the first three games we only have three sacks which is 24th in the league. Maybe it's because of injuries or other teams just planning against our pass rush but I would of expected more with Osi and our FA signing.

I'm glad he's back but is anyone worried about the lack of sacks our D is getting?

My take:

Week 1 - We took care of Portis first. Campbell is the lesser threat.

Week 2 - Dallas' OLine is good.

Week 3 - The D was sitting on the sidelines most of the game.

Honestly I'm not that worried about it.

I mean during the offseason we were talking about how this team could put up 40+ sacks and in the first three games we only have three sacks which is 24th in the league. Maybe it's because of injuries or other teams just planning against our pass rush but I would of expected more with Osi and our FA signing.

Every one of our defensive linemen are coming back from one injury or another--including Osi, Robbins and Cofield. Bernard and Canty missed time with injuries. Now Tuck. This group hasn't jelled yet, nor are they individually at 100% yet--but the numbers should pick up later in the season, which will be a good thing.