SportsWrath

Some of you guys were around for this

RandolphScott

Oh yeah, I was there. :ranting2: And I was also there when Bob Hayes ran circles around us in Yankee Stadium! But I was watching on TV - game was in Dallas - when Erich Barnes picked off Eddie Lebaron (sp?) and returned it 103 yards for a TD, as part of a massive rout of the Cowturds.

But after all the years, sweetest Giant/Dallas moment was that "I'm going to puke" look on Jerry Jones face in the final seconds of the playoff game in 07.

But on October 10th, 1976 the dallas cowboys defeated the Giants in the first game ever at Giants Stadium. I think it's time to return the favor.

Dude, that's a piece of Giants history I did not want to know.. and you just got our seniors on this board pretty upset :ranting2:

:D

Oh yeah, I was there. :ranting2: And I was also there when Bob Hayes ran circles around us in Yankee Stadium! But I was watching on TV - game was in Dallas - when Erich Barnes picked off Eddie Lebaron (sp?) and returned it 103 yards for a TD, as part of a massive rout of the Cowturds.

But after all the years, sweetest Giant/Dallas moment was that "I'm going to puke" look on Jerry Jones face in the final seconds of the playoff game in 07.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPDb96MOAFc

The bastard looked like his prize hound dog was just run over by the Giants bus.... :LMAO::owned: