SportsWrath

What Giants games are you going to??

jerseygiantfan

So where's everybody headed?? I am going to the Giants vs Tampa game on Sept 27. I will have my tickets in my grubby little hands by the end of the week!! I am so excited!! I haven't been to a Giants game in 4 years not since we played Carolina in Carolina....So which games are you going to?

So where's everybody headed?? I am going to the Giants vs Tampa game on Sept 27. I will have my tickets in my grubby little hands by the end of the week!! I am so excited!! I haven't been to a Giants game in 4 years not since we played Carolina in Carolina....So which games are you going to?

I bagged some tickets to the Giants Jets preseaon.

We havent decided which regular season game to go to yet, but we usualy make it to one of em.

wow somebody's got money.

LOL my old man has had tickets since the Gmen played at the Fairgrounds.

Now granted... on two teachers' salaries, my family had to basically eat Top Ramen for three months before we got the bill for the tickets... but it was worth it. :)

Now granted... on two teachers' salaries, my family had to basically eat Top Ramen for three months before we got the bill for the tickets... but it was worth it. :)

NIce!! I found 2 tix upper level 1st row aisle for 130 a ticket....not bad seeing as how they're trying to sell seats with your back against the wall for 275 now.

ah....I thought I'd go to a game this year I know the Giants can absolutely win....it seems when I go they lose.

thats a good idea, ive only been to 1 giants game(vs buffalo to clinch playoffs superbowl year) and id be pissed if i went to a game and they lost.

id be real pissed.

i got lucky choosing the buffalo game, yeah it was in buffalo but it was the game the giants clinched the playoffs that got them the superbowl win. pretty awesome game too with the weather being crazy, bradshaws awesome run, the crowd chanting "go home bills fans!" i started a scott norwood chant at one point in time.

i got lucky choosing the buffalo game, yeah it was in buffalo but it was the game the giants clinched the playoffs that got them the superbowl win. pretty awesome game too with the weather being crazy, bradshaws awesome run, the crowd chanting "go home bills fans!" i started a scott norwood chant at one point in time.

that's fantastic! that Bradshaw run was probably worth the price of admission

I think you mean the Polo Grounds! My father also started there and that's how I come to have the tickets, too. I never saw football in the Polo Grounds (just the Mets in their first years), though I did see the Giants in Yankee Stadium with Gifford, Rote, Huff, et al.

Also a teacher, the economy has made me cut back to two games this year, as well - Chargers & Cowboys. However, I will be at any playoff games, hopefully closing Giant Stadium with what would be my 4th NFC Championship game Giant victory!

BTW, I'm trying to get rid of both preseason games and will sell for discounted rate. Great seats - front row, upper deck, 25 yard line. Drop me a PM if interested.

Polo Grounds

I think so. Not sure if I can make it yet though, I'm in the process of building a house and I'm not sure how many free dollars I'll have come Christmas.

LOL...I know the feeling...hopefully I have my house by then....and if I don't make N.O. I will try for that game. That city has some good night life. Might get a chance for some snuggle bunnies with a scion of the Norsemen....rub some noses with Frea Dottir Frea...or however the Viking names go. :wub: