SportsWrath

Rumor time!!!

so-cal dub

I believe nothing that ANY station out of Philly says, especially one associated with ESPN.

I believe less of that Giants101 site, putrid IMO.

But I do believe SNY and Gary Apple just led with the potential big Giant deal story on Sportsnite :rock:

I believe nothing that ANY station out of Philly says, especially one associated with ESPN.

But I do believe SNY and Gary Apple just led with the potential big Giant deal story on Sportsnite :rock:

You got a link for that?

Good to hear they are saying that on a NY sports show.

Just because they mentioned Ocho I think this is all just a b.s rumour, where did ocho come from?

From your own link to BBI:

Regarding the "odd" nature of the news break in Philly, consider what Phil suggested earlier -- the Browns leak an imminent deal with THE GIANTS on Philly radio, trying to pull the Eagles more into this. The Giants counter by leaking to New York radio that they are exploring a deal to get Ocho Cinco, thus telling the Browns "We have other, cheaper options."

Fun stuff to watch.

Probably just trade ploys.

I have a good feeling about this. I don't know why but I do. Lets hope for the best. It would definitly good - He's only 26 and can only get better.

I've been willing it to happen since Plax got released, I've been telling all my friends who inquire about what we will do now that Plax is gone, I tell them we'll trade for Edwards,.

If you say something enough times, it becomes true.

I've been willing it to happen since Plax got released, I've been telling all my friends who inquire about what we will do now that Plax is gone, I tell them we'll trade for Edwards,.

If you say something enough times, it becomes true.

Ha it did for me with Plax - Even when I heard the Giants PR reps throwing out the "The Giants are no longer interested in Plaxico Burress. He left without a contract" in 2004. Hopefully this deal gets done.

Ha it did for me with Plax - Even when I heard the Giants PR reps throwing out the "The Giants are no longer interested in Plaxico Burress. He left without a contract" in 2004. Hopefully this deal gets done.

I also would like to see us make a trade with the Bills for James Hardy, should be able to get him pretty cheap. They have TO, Evens and Reed, plus Hardy was hurt last year.