SportsWrath

The Better Tight End...

Guest Floyd The Barber

It's fitting that you use an X-Box comparison as you have no idea about Bavaro. Bavaro would have destroyed Shockey. Shockey's "attitude" consists of bravado and mouth, while Bavaro showed his attitude on the field. Bavaro was voted to two Pro bowls by the coaches and players - not the popularity contest of Today. Bavaro showed up and played in his two pro bowls - Shockey skipped some of his to party in Miami. Bavaro played great in playoff games - Shockey doesn't - Bavaro has two Super Bowl Rings - Shockey doesn't - you little X-boxers and Madden players should learn some Giant history, so you would know better.

What about this

In this day and age players are faster stronger and more agile..That's a fact....Look at weight training alone...Its grown leaps and bounds since the 80's ...Same could be said of Speed training....

Oh that's right you have nothing...I jokingly say that comparing Trader Bavaro to Shockey is like comparing the game's and that's the only thing you can argue...

I think you finally have gone into (-)credibility...

You are now Anticredibility

Guest Lockhart
What about this

Oh that's right you have nothing...I jokingly say that comparing Trader Bavaro to Shockey is like comparing the game's and that's the only thing you can argue...

I think you finally have gone into (-)credibility...

You are now Anticredibility

Apparently it dodn't work for Shcokey as he is injured avery year and has yet to play a complete season. Bavaro was always ready to play, injured or not. Unlike Shockey he didn't just talk tough, Bavaro WAS tough.

It's amazing how irrelevant this thread is in its second week.

This is just dopey.

Here's what you can ascertain from this, the author is somewhere between 27 and 37 (ish) and what his daddy taught him about the Giants is about all he knows.

Yes, we all enjoyed the glory years of the Giants in the 80's but much in the game has changed, so let's put on our big boy pants and stop playing the "I wish" game.

This is beyond iritating, it's getting to be boring.

bump

It's fitting that you use an X-Box comparison as you have no idea about Bavaro. Bavaro would have destroyed Shockey. Shockey's "attitude" consists of bravado and mouth, while Bavaro showed his attitude on the field. Bavaro was voted to two Pro bowls by the coaches and players - not the popularity contest of Today. Bavaro showed up and played in his two pro bowls - Shockey skipped some of his to party in Miami. Bavaro played great in playoff games - Shockey doesn't - Bavaro has two Super Bowl Rings - Shockey doesn't - you little X-boxers and Madden players should learn some Giant history, so you would know better.

I guess leading the NFC in Yards and TD for TE didn't earn him a spot at the Probowl? :rolleyes:

So, because one player has more SB than the other, they're a better player. So I guess Jason Garrett was a better QB than Marino.

Guest Carbo
Apparently it dodn't work for Shcokey as he is injured avery year and has yet to play a complete season. Bavaro was always ready to play, injured or not. Unlike Shockey he didn't just talk tough, Bavaro WAS tough.
Indeed! Who can forget when he broke his jaw one game. He had it wired up and was back in action the following week. Several of his teammates, when told of his injury, expressed surprise. Why? Because they didn't even know he was injured. Bavaro never spoke about the injury, never used it to miss a game or even a practice. He just went about his job, workmanlike, without concern for making the social pages.

Guest Lockhart
Indeed! Who can forget when he broke his jaw one game. He had it wired up and was back in action the following week. Several of his teammates, when told of his injury, expressed surprise. Why? Because they didn't even know he was injured. Bavaro never spoke about the injury, never used it to miss a game or even a practice. He just went about his job, workmanlike, without concern for making the social pages.

Yes, those that aren't pre-teen age do remember that quite clearly. Put Bavaro in the current pass happy offense, Shockey would be stiffing some other NFL team by taking their money and refusing to workout. Perhaps, if Shockey started playing tough , instead of just talking tough, and maybe if he wasn't so fragile with iffy hands, he could attain Bavaro-status. Right now Shockey is far behind the Giant TE legend Bavaro and his two Super Bowl rings.

Yes, those that aren't pre-teen age do remember that quite clearly. Put Bavaro in the current pass happy offense, Shockey would be stiffing some other NFL team by taking their money and refusing to workout. Perhaps, if Shockey started playing tough , instead of just talking tough, and maybe if he wasn't so fragile with iffy hands, he could attain Bavaro-status. Right now Shockey is far behind the Giant TE legend Bavaro and his two Super Bowl rings.

:rolleyes:

Okay, if you understood football, you would've known that Shockey played the last couple months of the season with a broken sternum and none of us found out until a day or two before the Panthers game.

Idiot.

Guest Lockhart
Okay, if you understood football, you would've known that Shockey played the last couple months of the season with a broken sternum and none of us found out until a day or two before the Panthers game.

Idiot.

So what - Shockey stunk it up in the game just as he did in SF in 2002. Bavaro played hurt, but he didn't have to run to the media to tell them he was hurt as an excuse for his poor play - he always played great whether he was hurting or not in playoff games. Bavaro never needed excuses.

So what - Shockey stunk it up in the game just as he did in SF in 2002. Bavaro played hurt, but he didn't have to run to the media to tell them he was hurt as an excuse for his poor play - he always played great whether he was hurting or not in playoff games. Bavaro never needed excuses.

You want to talk about playing hurt and not making much noise about it? We can have some things with Shockey in there too and I never heard him use excuses.

Shockey played his entire second half of the season with turf toe in his rookie year. He never made a peep about it, only saying that there was a chance it was so severe he would need surgery in the off-season. Luckily, he didn't need it but it was still bad throughout the season where he put up the best numbers of his career possibly.

In his second season, he had a very bad knee injury against the Falcons. He continuted to try and come back even when it looked like we were done anyway so hard, he agravvated his injury. That's how motivated he was. You can't question his motivation.

2004 nothing much went on.

2005 he played the last month or two of the season with a broken sternum Not to mention he didn't say a word about it until the day before the Panthers game. Along with that, he played with a high ankle sprain against Carolina. I don't care how bad he did against them, he showed toughness and motivation there.

Oh and last I checked, Shockey had a very good game against San Francisco, just made that one bad drop that should never have been remembered if Fassel didn't consider the game over and changed our gameplan completely by putting in Dayne and running it to him not to mention our defense just flat out blowing it. Shockey should not be blamed at all for that loss.

You want to talk about playing hurt and not making much noise about it? We can have some things with Shockey in there too and I never heard him use excuses.

Shockey played his entire second half of the season with turf toe in his rookie year. He never made a peep about it, only saying that there was a chance it was so severe he would need surgery in the off-season. Luckily, he didn't need it but it was still bad throughout the season where he put up the best numbers of his career possibly.

In his second season, he had a very bad knee injury against the Falcons. He continuted to try and come back even when it looked like we were done anyway so hard, he agravvated his injury. That's how motivated he was. You can't question his motivation.

2004 nothing much went on. Back Injury...He had back problems all year...Didnt say anything, Tom did when asked about players health going into the off-season

2005 he played the last month or two of the season with a broken sternum Not to mention he didn't say a word about it until the day before the Panthers game. Along with that, he played with a high ankle sprain against Carolina. I don't care how bad he did against them, he showed toughness and motivation there.

The injury accured in the seatle game...He was hurt before that TD he got popped on...If memory serves he took a while to get up and he was clenching his chest

Oh and last I checked, Shockey had a very good game against San Francisco, just made that one bad drop that should never have been remembered if Fassel didn't consider the game over and changed our gameplan completely by putting in Dayne and running it to him not to mention our defense just flat out blowing it. Shockey should not be blamed at all for that loss. And dont forget it was his Rookie season

Guest Carbo
why won;t this thread die!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?

MODS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, bright one, crying to the MODS yet again just bumped it back to top billing.

Guest Lockhart
Well, bright one, crying to the MODS yet again just bumped it back to top billing.

Eventually, the snitches reveal themselves to everyone - they can't help it.

Eventually, the snitches reveal themselves to everyone - they can't help it.

Ooo...I'm gonna tell! I'm gonna tell everyone what a jerk you and your nerdy friends are. I'm gonna tell how much you freaks hate the Giants. I'm gonna tell how you make asses of yourselves every day. I'm gonna tell....wait....who am I gonna tell? Everyone knows this anyway.

This snitch stuff is reeeeaaally stupid, guys. Get something else you clueless bastard.

baby_mobile_2.jpg

i guess playing with your moblie is getting tiersome....

don't worry baaaa baaa time is just around the corner..

you

are

a

vagina

Guest Floyd The Barber

FirstnTen has quiet a knack for posting pictures of little kids and infants...

perhaps his problems are deeper seeded than that of a snitch...maybe some kind of closet freak that needs physcopathic treatment

Ooo...I'm gonna tell! I'm gonna tell everyone what a jerk you and your nerdy friends are. I'm gonna tell how much you freaks hate the Giants. I'm gonna tell how you make asses of yourselves every day. I'm gonna tell....wait....who am I gonna tell? Everyone knows this anyway.

This snitch stuff is reeeeaaally stupid, guys. Get something else you clueless bastard.

104377.jpg

here we see lockhart's dad trying to get him to go his first strip club, hoping and praying that he is hetrosexual...

upon entery into the vehical lockhart insisted that daddy put on his fav song..

Lockhart driving music

Guest Lockhart

perhaps his problems are deeper seeded than that of a snitch...maybe some kind of closet freak that needs physcopathic treatment

always MALE little kids and infants - I wonder if he's registered?

Right......

Funny that these thoughts would cross your mind while looking at these pics....

drawing sexual content from these posts shows just where your head is at....

keep beating this drum......as on Giants.com...

always MALE little kids and infants - I wonder if he's registered?

Ask the people with the signs, pitchforks and torches outside your house.

I had to re-read your post. I thought you were talking about yourself, or any other member of the FAG 4.