SportsWrath

The Better Tight End...

Guest Floyd The Barber

hey Nem...

can you do something about people with over exagerated, long sigs that make the screen span far right ??

is it necessary ??

Get a bigger monitor...When did Gameboys get internet access?

hey Nem...

can you do something about people with over exagerated, long sigs that make the screen span far right ??

is it necessary ??

We are....We are going to start regulating people's SIG. I'm working on the RoE right now. (Well not right now, right now. I'm currenty working.) But I get home I will revise the RoE.

Guest Floyd The Barber
We are....We are going to start regulating people's SIG. I'm working on the RoE right now. (Well not right now, right now. I'm currenty working.) But I get home I will revise the RoE.

cool...we all thank you !!

Well you said they are Yankees fans right? No wonder you hate baseball.

dude my family is in FL my wifes family lives in staten Island....

A bunch of people with the thickest NY accents you can imagine.....

"Hey forgetabout it, did you see that fucking guy, I thought when he was like catching that ball he was like gonna fly over the scoreboard"

kill me.......

Guest Lockhart
That missed TD catch did not lose the game. The Giants were cruising at that point and no one, not even a babbling jackass like yourself, would have thought, at that time, that drop was of any consequence. It was only when the defense started gagging big time that that drop took on the importance it ended up having. You truly are a revisionist, lockfag. Go take a long swim to South Beach or something. If we're lucky, the sharks in the ocean will be plentiful.

Shockey makes that catch and the game is over - biggest choke in Giant history - he drops the ball, claps his hands and actually starts laughing. If LT, Carl Banks, or any of the others had been on the team they may have hit him. Anyway, put Bavaro in and he catches it - hands the ball to the Ref - gets a drink and the Giants win the game. Shockey chokes- Giants lose. He also disappaered in the 2005 playoff game.

Edited by Lockhart

Shockey makes that catch and the game is over - biggest choke in Giant history - he drops the ball, claps his hands and actually starts laughing. If LT, Carl Banks, or any of the others had been on the team they may have hit him. Anyway, put Bavaro in and he catches it - hands the ball to the Ref - gets a drink and the Giants win the game. Shockey chokes- Giants lose.

and then after that we can put LT in to make sure we win....

Does you time machine use the same type batteries that floyds Anal intruder uses?

Guest Lockhart
and then after that we can put LT in to make sure we win....

Does you time machine use the same type batteries that floyds Anal intruder uses?

Wouldn't matter and you wouldn't have needed LT - the lead would have been insurmountable, but Shockey choked. the 49ers were a great offense that season and they then made their run - Shockey makes the catchand the Giants win the game -it's that simple and he dropped it. His disappearance in the 2005 playoff just cemented the belief that he isn't a clutch player.

Wouldn't matter and you wouldn't have needed LT - the lead would have been insurmountable, but Shockey choked. the 49ers were a great offense that season and they then made their run - Shockey makes the catchand the Giants win the game -it's that simple and he dropped it. His disappearance in the 2005 playoff just cemented the belief that he isn't a clutch player.

Just like your posts cement the fact that you are a bitter, ignorant, psychotic asshole. The finest of qualities for FAG 4 membership. :clap:

Although that was a terrible play on Shockey's part, when you are up by 24 in the middle of the third quarter in the playoffs you have to win the game, period. It was pitiful overall.

Guest Floyd The Barber
Although that was a terrible play on Shockey's part, when you are up by 24 in the middle of the third quarter in the playoffs you have to win the game, period. It was pitiful overall.

lets not talk about this sore subject anymore...all i remember burned permantly into my brain is that dumb grin and him staring at his hands...

Guest Lockhart
lets not talk about this sore subject anymore...all i remember burned permantly into my brain is that dumb grin and him staring at his hands...

He did his stupid little clap too. That's when you knew he would never be a clutch player.

Edited by Lockhart

No, I got the image of TO leading the orchestra on the niners bench or something like that smiling.

That was the first day I really started to hate TO....

Guest Floyd The Barber
No, I got the image of TO leading the orchestra on the niners bench or something like that smiling.

That was the first day I really started to hate TO....

yah...or him flexing in the endzone while Shaun Williams had his hands on his hips looking completely confused

I got 1/2 on the family as Yankee fans....

This guy is eating porkchops between innings..

tball.jpg

the pitch.......

balll....

the catcher sratches his ass...looks at the ball................

and

then

throws

the ball

back

to the pitcher........now thats excitment.....

Please take your Ritalin.

Guest Lockhart
Oh my goodness, Bavaro better than Shockey. No fucking kidding.

What else do you have for us Copernicus?. Phil Simms was better than Danny Kanell???

Agreed - it is that easy but there are actually some that say Shockey is better - amazing how brain dead some can be.