SportsWrath

The Better Tight End...

Guest Floyd The Barber

Here's the kicker - last off season he stays in Miami to regain the form he had his rookie year - The Giants make the playoffs and he disappears again, just like 2002.

Bavaro was a football player - Shockey is the metro-sexual Self-absorbed TE that can't block, drops passes and whines a lot.

Mark Bavaro has Super Bowl Rings - 2 of them and was an intergral part of winning them. Shockey disappears or drops TD passes in critical moments of playoff games.

LOL...

Here's the kicker -

Lockhart is a metro-sexual, Self-absorbed, and whines a lot.

Mark Bavaro has Super Bowl Rings - 2 of them and was an intergral part of winning them.

Guest Lockhart
who is the child now ?? what kind of statement is this ?? the guy had to earn a paycheck, no ??

and like many other NYG greats who gave the Organization there prime, and often there health, he was shown the door and considered expendable...

No- in their little world Bavaro should have quit instead of continuing his professional - Ole Forest Gump LemmewackU comes up with another Gem!

Not Bavaro...He wasn't a traitor he wqas released and still wanted to play. He played for the Browns I think before going to Philly. Bavaro is one of the good guys. Dhani Jones is a better example or Dan Cambell or the Tuna himself. Not Mark.

i thought this was my point.... :(

here's an article about Shockey after his drop TD pass cost the Giants the playoff game:

Bavaro makes the catch easily. Bavaro also doesn't start acting like some 5 year old , throwing ice and kicking things - great players sieze the moment, while lesser players fail.

Oh, So now it ALL Shockeys fault? The defense had nothing to do with it? Wow you're something else.

Do me a favor, take the 'Gossip' section and leave the 'Sports' section to real men.

Guest Lockhart
Oh, So now it ALL Shockeys fault? The defense had nothing to do with it? Wow you're something else.

Do me a favor, take the 'Gossip' section and leave the 'Sports' section to real men.

NO, no the defense completely collapsed and that cannot be ignored, but anyone that watched that game knows - Shockey catches that lollipop and the game is over. The Giant defense still fell apart, but that team was all offense.

His drop is still one of the biggest chokes I have ever seen from a receiver in a big game. And yes he did do his hand clapping and laughing after dropping the easy TD pass that lost the game.

Edited by Lockhart

Here's the kicker - last off season he stays in Miami to regain the form he had his rookie year - The Giants make the playoffs and he disappears again, just like 2002.

Bavaro was a football player - Shockey is the metro-sexual Self-absorbed TE that can't block, drops passes and whines a lot.

Mark Bavaro has Super Bowl Rings - 2 of them and was an intergral part of winning them. Shockey disappears or drops TD passes in critical moments of playoff games.

Yeah, Mark bavaro showed his presents against LA in 88 and against the 49ers in 89. :doh:

NO, no the defense completely collapsed and that cannot be ignored, but anyone that watched that game knows - Shockey catches that lollipop and the game is over. The Giant defense still fell apart, but that team was all offense.

His drop is still one of the biggest chokes I have ever seen from a receiver in a big game. And yes he did do his hand clapping and laughing after dropping the easy TD pass that lost the game.

That missed TD catch did not lose the game. The Giants were cruising at that point and no one, not even a babbling jackass like yourself, would have thought, at that time, that drop was of any consequence. It was only when the defense started gagging big time that that drop took on the importance it ended up having. You truly are a revisionist, lockfag. Go take a long swim to South Beach or something. If we're lucky, the sharks in the ocean will be plentiful.

I was adding to it. My post was directed lemmiwiks. Sorry for the confusion.

well ths is more fun the reading another LA thread..........................................................................

................................................................................

................................................................................

the offseason sucks....

and what the fuck is baseball anyway...

can a sport be considered a sport when you can chew tobacco and play at the same time???

That missed TD catch did not lose the game. The Giants were cruising at that point and no one, not even a babbling jackass like yourself, would have thought, at that time, that drop was of any consequence. It was only when the defense started gagging big time that that drop took on the importance it ended up having. You truly are a revisionist, lockfag. Go take a long swim to South Beach or something. If we're lucky, the sharks in the ocean will be plentiful.

I agree lemmiwinks.

Oh, and lockfag. For the first time in your life admit I am right. Deep down inside of your pathetic self, you do know I am right. Be a man and admit it.

well ths is more fun the reading another LA thread..........................................................................

the offseason sucks....

and what the fuck is baseball anyway...

can a sport be considered a sport when you can chew tobacco and play at the same time???

Easy now....I love baseball. LT smoked crack at the same time he played so....

Easy now....I love baseball. LT smoked crack at the same time he played so....

I got 1/2 on the family as Yankee fans....

This guy is eating porkchops between innings..

tball.jpg

the pitch.......

balll....

the catcher sratches his ass...looks at the ball................

and

then

throws

the ball

back

to the pitcher........now thats excitment.....

tball.jpg

the pitch.......

balll....

and

then

throws

the ball

back

Meanwhile, the batter is scratching himself and spitting while all of this is going on.

Guest nosebleed
Meanwhile, the batter is scratching himself and spitting while all of this is going on.

Your favorite part of baseball, the scratching himself part............fucking homo.

tball.jpg

the pitch.......

balll....

and

then

throws

the ball

back

I can't argue. If excitement all the time is what you crave baseball is not your answer. It helps if you watch the game from a strategy perspective and understand the nuances of the game but that's not for everyone either. But I'll tell you there is nothing that quite compares to a clean base hit up the middle in a late inning game with a tie score and a man on second or a key strike out with two men on. The excitement in baseball doesn't happen all the time but when it does you appreciate more rather than take it for granted.

I can't argue. If excitement all the time is what you crave baseball is not your answer. It helps if you watch the game from a strategy perspective and understand the nuances of the game but that's not for everyone either. But I'll tell you there is nothing that quite compares to a clean base hit up the middle in a late inning game with a tie score and a man on second or a key strike out with two men on. The excitement in baseball doesn't happen all the time but when it does you appreciate more rather than take it for granted.

i look forward to hearing all about it until the end of Aug....at every family picnic...every get together....

:explode:

:rolleyes:

At the time we up 21 points in the third quater. OK, it all Shockey's fault. You made your point.

What a moron. :doh:

i look forward to hearing all about it until the end of Aug....at every family picnic...every get together....

:explode:

Well you said they are Yankees fans right? No wonder you hate baseball.

Guest Floyd The Barber

hey Nem...

can you do something about people with over exagerated, long sigs that make the screen span far right ??

is it necessary ??