SportsWrath

FoxNews Mock Draft says Brian Cushing is likely at 27

JackStroud

Cushing is a BEAST.......many of his tackles are at the line or in the backfield, and has the speed to cover a WR......he has run a 4.58 at the Parisi Speed School in FairLawn NJ last week, and is a legit 6ft 3 anf 245........A Young healthy Brian Urlacher

He happens to live in my home town, and is a Giants fan

His speed and strength have rumors buzzing but Brian is clean.....a good kid, and the anti-ARod

Brian is the kind of guy Coughlin looks for

Reminds me of that guy Bradley the Eagles have

Cushing is a BEAST.......many of his tackles are at the line or in the backfield, and has the speed to cover a WR......he has run a 4.58 at the Parisi Speed School in FairLawn NJ last week, and is a legit 6ft 3 anf 245........A Young healthy Brian Urlacher

His speed and strength have rumors buzzing but Brian is clean.....a good kid, and the anti-ARod

How? The fact they are both white?

Stewart Bradley is just another system linebacker for the Eagles, god help him if he tries to play elsewhere..... see that waste of time Jeremiah Trotter as an example.

Not that I really think that Cushing will be the second coming of Ray Nitschke or Dick Butkus but I think that he is alot more versitile than a downhill, one dimensional player like Bradley.

Also I think that Cushing's 40 time was an unofficial 4.48! :drool:

Yeah, but my only concern is that Cushing is always hurt. Bradley is Awesome... I remember wanting the Giants to Draft him out UW.

And how do you know he is "clean". My friend trained for the combine at Defranco's as well and saw Cushing there alot. He has told me and various websites have reported that there are plenty of steroid allegations in regards to Cushing.

He and his coaches swear he is.......but who knows for sure right

As a football player he looked good in the combine today......especially in catching a pass.....he had the softest hands of the LBers.......his 40 time was 4.64 I believe

Yeah that kid Laurenitis or whatever looked awful good too.....

I had to try and picture how the Giants present MLBer would have looked in the agility drills they put these kids through today HAHAHAHA

Any othe top 4-5 College LBers would be fine by me.....its our biggest weakness. I will be very disappointed if we go for a DE, DT, or WR with our #1 pick

He and his coaches swear he is.......but who knows for sure right

As a football player he looked good in the combine today......especially in catching a pass.....he had the softest hands of the LBers.......his 40 time was 4.64 I believe

Yeah that kid Laurenitis or whatever looked awful good too.....

I had to try and picture how the Giants present MLBer would have looked in the agility drills they put these kids through today HAHAHAHA

Any othe top 4-5 College LBers would be fine by me.....its our biggest weakness. I will be very disappointed if we go for a DE, DT, or WR with our #1 pick

I wouldn't mind getting a guy that could quite possibly replace AP in a year or so. We need a faster MLB with good hands that doesn't get burned by Westbrook or any other back in the league. I love AP to death, but he's starting to decline a bit.

How? The fact they are both white?

Stewart Bradley is just another system linebacker for the Eagles, god help him if he tries to play elsewhere..... see that waste of time Jeremiah Trotter as an example.

Not that I really think that Cushing will be the second coming of Ray Nitschke or Dick Butkus but I think that he is alot more versitile than a downhill, one dimensional player like Bradley.

Also I think that Cushing's 40 time was an unofficial 4.48! :drool:

Yes they are both White.......when I last looked

That was my point :rolleyes:

No its more about football athleticism......then again we have the tackling dummy Pierce at MLBer

Pierce make an annual stop behind the line of scimmage ......one

we should draft in round 1 either

LB Brian Cushing (second best LB on the board)

6-3 260 DE Everett out of BC (A top notch athlete with good size a Kiwi type of player "you could never have enough pass rushers") he can also make an imediate impact at DE

6-6 270 DE Michael Johnson (freakish athlete, high potential, somewhat risky pick, a bit raw, can be bulked up for DT or even play a 34 olb)

6-3 220 WR Kenny Britt (a local WR from rutgers, big guy, nice speed, long arms, high ceiling)

TRADE UP FOR AARON CURRY

TRADE UP FOR MICHAEL CRABTREE

TRADE UP FOR JARED COOK

Oh Christ... this is the jackhole from GMB... this guy is worse than badegg.... just wait... he was screaming for people like lorenzen to start over Eli and Jesse Palmer starting over Collins back in the day. He's a joker.

Hmmmm I've been back on this site for 3 days and I'd have to say your a very angry poster

All you seeem to want to do is appeal to the moderator for banning.....are you "all there" pal?

Talk football or please go to anther thread where you can post your blueprint for Giants success........banning me is not going to help our Boys in Blue very much.

As for Badegg he was great entertainment and that's what I come here to enjoy..... a chance to root for the Giants and parry with fans from other more damaged teams. If Badegg is banned here I'll bet you were the instigator

I hope Reese has a few good moves up his sleeve because the general impression I'm getting with Spags gone and Plax possibly going to jail is that we are at least temporarily slipping backwads. With Plax we beat both of the SB contenders last year......without him we got pummeled

Plaxico or "Spiderman" as Reese refers to him has such a huge sweet spot (about 20 ft across) that he could haul in Eli's wind blown poorly spiraled knuckleballs. Its amazing how loose Eli's spiral is compared to Peyton's perhaps tightest spiral in the game (him or Brady).

For someone who proclaims to watch "every Colts game" one should know that

Peyton doesn't throw a very good spiral at all. It's unfair to compare Peyton and

Eli Manning...wanna know why? Dome vs. Giants Stadium.

Banning you would just help our sanity, well...atleast we have someone who we can ruthlessly make

fun of now.

Hmmmm I've been back on this site for 3 days and I'd have to say your a very angry poster

All you seeem to want to do is appeal to the moderator for banning.....are you "all there" pal?

Talk football or please go to anther thread where you can post your blueprint for Giants success........banning me is not going to help our Boys in Blue very much.

As for Badegg he was great entertainment and that's what I come here to enjoy..... a chance to root for the Giants and parry with fans from other more damaged teams. If Badegg is banned here I'll bet you were the instigator

I hope Reese has a few good moves up his sleeve because the general impression I'm getting with Spags gone and Plax possibly going to jail is that we are at least temporarily slipping backwads. With Plax we beat both of the SB contenders last year......without him we got pummeled

Plaxico or "Spiderman" as Reese refers to him has such a huge sweet spot (about 20 ft across) that he could haul in Eli's wind blown poorly spiraled knuckleballs. Its amazing how loose Eli's spiral is compared to Peyton's perhaps tightest spiral in the game (him or Brady).

actually jack one of the beautiful things about this site is we can feel free to hijack and thread and discuss whatever the hell we want to in it

actually jack one of the beautiful things about this site is we can feel free to hijack and thread and discuss whatever the hell we want to in it

Thats true but what would really light things up would be if someone responded to a fooball post with a football answer

forget that......too much to ask for

Thats true but what would really light things up would be if someone responded to a fooball post with a football answer

forget that......too much to ask for

well most of the people in the thread did

a few nonfootball posts out of many is pretty good