SportsWrath

After further review.............

BIGBLUE01

Plaxico-TheMoment.jpg

I was just staring at this pic, and started checking out everyones expressions at that EXACT moment, and thought what were each of these people thinking.....at that EXACT moment? It's like you can kinda tell what led up to that expression. Like, for starters, the ref. Is that a look of complete concentration or what? Or th guy behind the camera guy who is trying to get a look at a historic catch. What about the tall guy with the tan hat in the middle of the pic on the sidelines? Does he looked upset that Plax is makin that catch, or what? See the big Italian guy in the stands in the middle, in the white shirt with his arm up like he's getting ready to explode with joy after that catch? That reminds me of me, minus the big Italian part of course. :P I dont know, I got bored and thought I'd revisit the game. See anything else?

the broad in the upper left corner with the eli jersey on his about to explode too

She is, her and her friend in the Smith jersey. lol What about the black girl next to them, looks like she's a Pats fan about ready to be upset. On the opposite side of them in that pic, you can see a Pats fan w/ his hands on his head.......he aint about to be too happy. :P

I wonder where UK or xxi was from here?

She is, her and her friend in the Smith jersey. lol What about the black girl next to them, looks like she's a Pats fan about ready to be upset. On the opposite side of them in that pic, you can see a Pats fan w/ his hands on his head.......he aint about to be too happy. :P

The cameraman to the left of the ref, fiddling with his camera instead of watching the play. A better pic would be like 2.5 seconds later to see the 'wtf just happened' look on his face.

The cameraman to the left of the ref, fiddling with his camera instead of watching the play. A better pic would be like 2.5 seconds later to see the 'wtf just happened' look on his face.

LOL...I thought at first he was looking down into some lens or something. That would be a great shot!

looks like a brady jersey

looks like a brady jersey

I guess it is. I thought the pic made it a little darker than normal. Good call. A couple of broads that prolly never paid attention to football before this, and got a chance to go to the big game.

"Hey Buffy, hows about I get an Eli jersey, and you can get that cute Tom Brady's jersey? We'll look so cool!"

:rolleyes:

Thats a cheap Brady Jersey. Look closer

The Black chick looks like she's sucking her thumb and wishing it all away....the guy with the Tan Hat looks like he is getting ready to eat a gun... :P, like the Harvey Keitel character in the Bad Lieutenant who is betting against the 86 Mets when everyone thinks he is pulling for the Mets.

Anyone else notice he caught the ball practically an inch from his facemask. Imagine if that shit bounced right off - I might have killed someone.

I was thinking the same thing....but the pass was so soft even Shockey could have caught it....I was worried it would bounce off his pads.

The Black chick looks like she's sucking her thumb and wishing it all away....the guy with the Tan Hat looks like he is getting ready to eat a gun... :P, like the Harvey Keitel character in the Bad Lieutenant who is betting against the 86 Mets when everyone thinks he is pulling for the Mets.

LOL... she does look like she's sucking her thumb!!!

Are you kiddin?

You mean the guy shooting with his video equipment. With those cameras you wouldn't be looking through the eye peice so I am not sure what the issue is.

In that picture I'd be the fat Italian guy going, Hollly shit buddy.

You mean the guy shooting with his video equipment. With those cameras you wouldn't be looking through the eye peice so I am not sure what the issue is.

In that picture I'd be the fat Italian guy going, Hollly shit buddy.

I like the old guy directly behind the Italian fat guy... he looks like he already knows what's about to happen and is just quietly celebrating the moment.