SportsWrath

Again

NeMesiS

Trade the entire draft for either Fitzgerald or Boldin...I'd be so damn happy to have one of them on this team, too bad it'll probably never happen.

I was thinking the same thing. Give away the entire draft for Fitz.

Clearly the #1 need is a #1 receiver.

FUCK YOU BURRESS!!!!!!! :furious:

Like I said before HE SUCKED this Year anyway go look @ his numbers FUCK the "BUT HE DREW DOUBLE COVERAGE " bullshit even when He got a ball his way he was dropping it or he was not expecting it or he was already giving up on the play . FUCK him 6 ways to Sunday anyway.

Like I said before HE SUCKED this Year anyway go look @ his numbers FUCK the "BUT HE DREW DOUBLE COVERAGE " bullshit even when He got a ball his way he was dropping it or he was not expecting it or he was already giving up on the play . FUCK him 6 ways to Sunday anyway.

Still better then any WR we have......

He was having a shitty season because he was double cover.

:huh: seriously go look at his numbers for 2008 on NFL .com TOOMER and SMITH are 3 times better than he was this year

Yeah dink and dunk passes really win games.

Toomer and Smith really helped us today...I bet the Eagles we're really game planning for the two of them.

Like I said they strike no fear into any D's backfield.

Agreed. After the first game he played like shit. Even last year, he never fights for the ball. He'd rather bitch and look for a flag.

Agreed. After the first game he played like shit. Even last year, he never fights for the ball. He'd rather bitch and look for a flag.

Most people dont see that, you know with their Blue colored glasses and all there is to much "Starlight" reflected in their eyes .

Most people dont see that, you know with their Blue colored glasses and all there is to much "Starlight" reflected in their eyes .

I noticed it all the time...a ball would get tipped and instead of fighting for it, he's looking for a flag while the DB is inches away from picking it off.

:huh: seriously go look at his numbers for 2008 on NFL .com TOOMER and SMITH are 3 times better than he was this year

the only numbers in 2008 that doesn't support your theory is the 4 post season wins. seriously, lug- he's a play maker- someone the defense has to consider- we have no one now they fear.

i don't want the idiot back, but don't say he isn't necessary. you can't judge football solely on stats.