SportsWrath

AP All Pro Team

Lubeck

Diehl is average at best...and I would have to agree...he gets beat too much on the outside speed move.

Yeah, it was interesting to see so many tackles named to the second team. Why even have the award if you're going to include a third of the league's starting tackles in it (yes I'm being superlative)? Seems silly.

I disagree. He's solid but not the best in the league by quite a margin.

We need a punter who can kick the ball farther than 40 yards. He's accurate and all but has zero power. We also need a kicker who can kickoff and actually get the ball so the receiving team is inside their 5 and the special teams is baring down on them...because in the playoffs, giving the other team the ball at their 40 every time isnt going to cut it.

All Lt's get beat from time to time on the speed rush from the likes of the Peppers,Wares, Osi's, Tuck's, Abraham's etc, Diehl is no different, but he protects Elis blindside and ELI was only sacked 27 times and 8 of them were in that 2nd Dallas game and it still came to less than 2 a game. He is in his 2nd year at LT and keeps getting better. I think the accolades to him are more a product of this lines good play and the importance put on the LT spot.

Diehl is average at best...and I would have to agree...he gets beat too much on the outside speed move.

I'd love to get a proven LT and move Diehl back to guard where he excels. Our oline is outstanding but that would make them even better.