SportsWrath

RUN RUN RUN

UK-Giantsfan

good read...I find it funny that other teams know what the Giants are going to do and yet they still can't stop them. That is scary and the big reason why the Giants will win this game. Its not a secret that you can run the ball when you have two running backs that have rushed for 1000 yards.

I think that we have to start off throwing the ball ( nothing deep and risky) but we can't afford to have Philly stack the box every down- If any D can shut down our Run its the Eagles. We need to keep their LBs off guard - not knowing if they should drop into coverage or not. - KEvin Boss could be the decisive factor in this game.

I think that we have to start off throwing the ball ( nothing deep and risky) but we can't afford to have Philly stack the box every down- If any D can shut down our Run its the Eagles. We need to keep their LBs off guard - not knowing if they should drop into coverage or not. - KEvin Boss could be the decisive factor in this game.

People ALWAYS stack the box against us and it doesn't do shit.

I don't think we come out passing, especially in poor weather. We force a few hard runs straight at the defense, and take some shots with play action. Hixon has already shown he can beat their deep coverage, now he has to show he can catch it. We cannot afford to sputter on offense like the last game. Got to have long sustaining drives, and that's going to require a running game.

I agree w/ you 9697.... Boss is gonna be a HUGE Factor... hopefully we can get Dixon deep too

People ALWAYS stack the box against us and it doesn't do shit.

One of my interns is a big Ravens fan (she is all of 24 but lives in the Baltimore area) and loves football almost as much as Shoeboxx, Ggirl or Jersey....women who know their football. Anyway I mentioned to her in the eventuality that the Giants make it to the Super Bowl I want them to play against either the Ravens or the Titans. She said you better hope its the Titans because the Ravens would kick their tails. :huh::mellow::unsure: I said they sure kicked the Giants tails this year with 9 guys in the box and the league's best rushing defense....yessirree they sure stopped the Giants....". At that point she turned bright red and went back into her office. LOL