SportsWrath

With all this "lol Cowboys suxxorz" stuff

BlueInCanada

Gotta love it. Individual achievements mean so much in todays NFL and to see Jacobs on the sideline cheering the hollering....I honestly don't think there was a single person on the sideline rooting more for the team than Jacobs.

For all his perceived faults mentioned by Giants fans and other fans, he's like that every time he's not playing, cheering louder than anyone and emotionally into the game.

For all his perceived faults mentioned by Giants fans and other fans, he's like that every time he's not playing, cheering louder than anyone and emotionally into the game.

Faults? Who the hell is faulting him? The guy lives and breaths Giants football. Anyone who doubts his commitment should just go out to a field and die.

Seriously I am astounded that anyone could question his winning mentality. It wasn't just today that he was inactive and on the sideline cheering the team on. That is who he is. He is a competitor.

Faults? Who the hell is faulting him? The guy lives and breaths Giants football. Anyone who doubts his commitment should just go out to a field and die.

Seriously I am astounded that anyone could question his winning mentality. It wasn't just today that he was inactive and on the sideline cheering the team on. That is who he is. He is a competitor.

He's one of my, if not my overall favorite Giant right now.

Well if the Eagles beat the Vikings and the Cards beat the Falcons, then you can already punch Carolina's ticket to the NFCCG. That will make our road tougher.

I would love to see the Vikings beat the Eagles, and then in the Divisional round, have Delhomme choke and the Vikings advance to the NFCCG.

Then I would like to see the Cards beat the Falcons and play us, and we advance to play the Vikings in a re-match. Somehow I think we re-match the Panthers in the NFCCG, though. It just seems like fate.

But we can beat them again.

I'm very excited about our chances, the next two weeks cannot go by fast enough.

At this point, being we are first seed, I dont even care who we face. If we arent good enough to beat the best in the NFC, then we arent good enough to go to the show.

I think this Giants team has proven they can beat anyone....they had one of the toughest schedules in the NFL and to get away from the regular season at 12 - 4 is pretty remarkable when you look at who they played and how badly they beat some of them.

I think this Giants team has proven they can beat anyone....they had one of the toughest schedules in the NFL and to get away from the regular season at 12 - 4 is pretty remarkable when you look at who they played and how badly they beat some of them.

No doubt. We would have been 13-4 had we not pulled the starters yesterday. Not that I care about that game. I see no reason we dont beat who ever comes to town.