SportsWrath

Party time!!! It's New Talent...

so-cal dub

I say they are done...stick a fork in them. And even if they are not so what. LOL!!! At this point weren't they supposed to have had everyone in the NFC running away from them in fright....and the AFC Pats, Colts, etc. were supposed to roll over in the Super Bowl before the first ball was snapped to initiate the season? Oh yeah those very same Broke Backs. Whatever. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Why do I feel really really sorry for this guy's family.

Kid:"Look dad I did a drawing for you at school today"

Him:"THE COWBOYS!!! ARE RELOADED MAN! YOU BETTER WATCH OUT!!"

What....you're not impressed by his attic bedroom studio? :huh: Obviously you are a poor judge of broadcasting talent there my Canuckian friend. ;)

Are most of the Cowboys fans on Youtube on crack? What the hell is wrong with them, seriously. Trash talking is one thing, but at least put a decent sentence together. I will admit, I dig whatever that song is he's got playing in the background, and the cheerleaders do have nice ta-ta's.

I think it was his Mama ....holding up the electric bill and looking as mean as Aunt Esther from Sanford and Son...lol

With the looking down and rocking backwards and forwards, I hope his mama wasn't in the room...I think the inflatable love doll was getting some.

With the looking down and rocking backwards and forwards, I hope his mama wasn't in the room...I think the inflatable love doll was getting some.

Nah Gut....dudes like that stick to vaseline and their hand....all their money is going to Broke Back paraphenalia and studio equipment. The guy probably scrounges smoke shop garbage bins for their $10 Gang Bang compilation videos that no one else wants. ;)