SportsWrath

Marion Barber...

so-cal dub

OUT for tomorrows game against the Steelers. Also it's Homo's first professional game in frigid weather. So they have a 3rd string RB and a guy they signed off the practice squad for the running game against that Pittsburgh D.....bwahahaha GOOD LUCK WITH THAT! :LMAO:

OUT for tomorrows game against the Steelers. Also it's Homo's first professional game in frigid weather. So they have a 3rd string RB and a guy they signed off the practice squad for the running game against that Pittsburgh D.....bwahahaha GOOD LUCK WITH THAT! :LMAO:

Should be an exciting game.. man I'd love to continue the streak of the boys not making the playoffs... it's going to be close. The Skins need to get their act together though.

Should be an exciting game.. man I'd love to continue the streak of the boys not making the playoffs... it's going to be close. The Skins need to get their act together though.

Don't they need to first not make the playoffs for a streak to start?

:confused:

Didn't Romo play college football in Illinions?

The team that needed a botched punt to beat Pitt without Willy and Holmes is celebrating Barber's injury. I love it.

Class through and through. :o

Pitt is going down with or without Barber. And it's not coming down to a punt snap.

The team that needed a botched punt to beat Pitt without Willy and Holmes is celebrating Barber's injury. I love it.

Pitt is going down with or without Barber. And it's not coming down to a punt snap.

How homer can you get?

I realize math is likely not a strength of yours, but this has been explained to you more than once.

We won by 7, not 1.

Had we won by 1 point, then indeed we needed a botched punt to beat Pitt.

Don't forget to come back and drop the "no Barber", decimated backfield, excuse on us Sunday. :D

Correct me if I'm wrong... when you guys lost to Washington the first time, wasn't Romo playing?

Beat me to it.

But according to Dallas fans, Romo broke his pinky in overtime. Thats why they lost, Romo couldnt throw proper. ;)

I just find it amazing that ANYONE would have the nerve to talk shit when we have the best recrod in the league.. against the toughest schedule. Shit dude, if Dallas was 11-1, I'd tip my hat to them and give them props every chance I get.. but I guess that's what separates a classy realist from.. well..

P.S. Last I checked We ARE the World Champions too.

Ok, I'm sorry :bye:

Just pointing out an error Nas. I knew what you meant but what you said was false. And in fact it I would argue it gave more credit to the Brokebacks than they deserve. Not even making it in 13 years is worse than making it and fracking up.

Pittsburgh has gotten along fine without Parker; and if you think your team is going against a peak condition Parker now, you're sadly mistaken. His knee is still shakey, and he's playing with a shoulder that needs surgery after this season.

But nice try to make an excuse for a potential loss while playing down a Giants win.

QUOTE (SocalDub @ Dec 6 2008, 05:15 PM) post_snapback.gif :rolleyes: I'm not even going to bother explaining my original post to you. Please read it again. :confused:

I did and I responded to this...

QUOTE Also it's Homo's first professional game in frigid weather

It is snowing and the wind is blowing in Pittsburgh Hmmmmm, I wonder if Pinky can withstand the elements or even taking a hit

ROMO goes down in this game. and it isn't on Witten this time either :rolleyes: