SportsWrath

Anyone learn anything from the SKIN Game??

TrashTalker92

i have to admit, last week it's been wild, Plex shooting his dumbass self, AP is involve and has his own shit is getting the front page. then everyone else is being question about this whole gun crap..

why aren't anyone talking about the game anymore? just in case you clowns are being blinded by the media and all these rumors that doesn't relate to the game.

Have you guys learn anything from the SKIN game??? i for one was very upset of our defence. Skin ran two trick play on us and we fell right to it.. we're so focus on the first pursuit of the ball that i'm scare we might loss to Philly, i'm so sure they will run a few trick plays on us and get at least a TD or two. ..

for those who know what i'm talking about .. i would like your input..

The Philly game can go either way in my mind, I mean they even had a chance in the fourth quarter to mount a come back but in the end handed it to the power runner Westbrook lol

Anyways I can handle a Philly loss, it will piss our team off and then we royal kick the shit out of the Cowboys and secure our place at #1 in the division.

So we gave the 'Skins a TD...one...TD...it was no big deal, did you watch the rest of the game? They did nothing to us. Philly is more explosive..and it will be another high scoring affair that we should win.

Yes TrashTalker, you have a valid point. No doubt that Andy Reid and Co. saw this on tape and for this reason we will need to watch out for DeSean Jackson. He is one guy outside of Westbrook that could hurt us. I believe Philly has been using him out of the wildcat formation as well. This is something for Spagnuolo to prepare for, and I trust he has.

i have to admit, last week it's been wild, Plex shooting his dumbass self, AP is involve and has his own shit is getting the front page. then everyone else is being question about this whole gun crap..

why aren't anyone talking about the game anymore? just in case you clowns are being blinded by the media and all these rumors that doesn't relate to the game.

Have you guys learn anything from the SKIN game??? i for one was very upset of our defence. Skin ran two trick play on us and we fell right to it.. we're so focus on the first pursuit of the ball that i'm scare we might loss to Philly, i'm so sure they will run a few trick plays on us and get at least a TD or two. ..

for those who know what i'm talking about .. i would like your input..

Yea the skins ran trick plays because they couldn't out-power our defense.. and they were held to a single touchdown. Fuck that we're 11-1 :flex:

Many of us here on the board have said that the Giants will be more susceptible to misdirection plays...basically because Strahan is no longer there to recognize things early for the guys. He always had a controlled rush and did not over pursue. Kiwi especially is very vulnerable to misdirection.