SportsWrath

AN HONEST QUESTION ABOUT PIERCE

BadEgg

Why not just call the paramedics if you are so concerned about your friend's life?

1) I'm certain they will have a better chance of manuvering through city traffic in an AMBULANCE than you will in your SUV.

2) They can administer medical attention to your bleading friend as they drive. What the hell will you do if he goes into shock while you are trying to drive through the city?

I'll handle your weapon so you can't use it to harm yourself when the boys drop back to back games in the next two weeks and miss the playoffs... Maybe big D in 53??? Certainly not 43... It will be 13 straight years of no playoff wins and counting...

Good response. Avoid the question. Too bad your Jerry Rice Jr. jersey is now worth $1.50.

Good response. Avoid the question. Too bad your Jerry Rice Jr. jersey is now worth $1.50.

And he got us a superbowl last year. Let them do what they wish with him. He use to be an essential player for this team in order for them to succeed. He no longer is (and his numbers all year prove that). We don't miss a beat when we lose guys to retirement, injury or free agency. Unlike another team in the NFC EAST :clap:

Why not just call the paramedics if you are so concerned about your friend's life?

1) I'm certain they will have a better chance of manuvering through city traffic in an AMBULANCE than you will in your SUV.

2) They can administer medical attention to your bleading friend as they drive. What the hell will you do if he goes into shock while you are trying to drive through the city?

I guess for the same reason why Jerry Jones didn't call the cops after Michael Irving stabbed his teammate with a pair of scissors. He didn't want anyone to get in trouble.

I guess for the same reason why Jerry Jones didn't call the cops after Michael Irving stabbed his teammate with a pair of scissors. He didn't want anyone to get in trouble.

Exactly. And there is no defense for that.

It was reported that plax refused when the club wanted to call an ambulance.

Granted Pierce didn't make good decisions after the shooting, but this is all on Plax.

If I was Pierce, I'd be pretty pissed off at the guy.

Pierce is in a tough spot. Plax did not want medical attention, it was obviously not life threatening and what is Pierce to do? Walk away and say "go fuck yourself, I am leaving?". Its such a tough spot no one here knows what they would do. Its almost as if in Pierces case it would have been better off had the wound been very bad and very deep that the club would have been forced to call an ambulance. Ironically Plax doing no major damage to himself(other than pissing away his career) caused more harm for everyone else involved.

What everyone from the Giants, to the hospital to Pierce and his Plax' own family is guilty of is going out of their way for this guy. Sooner or later these types that keep getting enabled by people that try and see the good in them burn everyone else around them. Its sad in a way when you think about it from strictly a human standpoint.

From what I heard on the radio today the weapon was unloaded before Pierce came into possession, which is key. If it was unloaded he can't be charged with criminal possession of a weapon.

And the conspiracy to cover up a crime charge would be damned hard to prove given the weapon was found with Plax.

At the end of the day there is no evidence that shows Pierce had possession of the weapon at all.

From what I heard on the radio today the weapon was unloaded before Pierce came into possession, which is key. If it was unloaded he can't be charged with criminal possession of a weapon.

And the conspiracy to cover up a crime charge would be damned hard to prove given the weapon was found with Plax.

At the end of the day there is no evidence that shows Pierce had possession of the weapon at all.

I'm not sure they have to prove possession. After interviewing Plax, they will know that Pierce knowingly transported the gun. The law only mentions the gun being unloaded if it's being legally transported. If it's not legal, it doesn't matter.

But I hope to god he gets off of any charges.

I don't know what I'd do in that situation. The guy decides he wants to go to a club with a buddy, the buddy then shoots himself with a gun he doesn't have a permit for; that's a LOT of bullshit to get heaped on you in the span of a few seconds. Maybe he panicked; if he did, I couldn't blame him.

there is not much traffic in the East 50s around 2 AM. Certainly nothing approaching grid lock.

at 2 am I would argue that one could drive from Lex and 48th to 70th and York ( a little over 1 mile ) in around 5 minutes which is better than the average response time for an ambulance in our fair city.

NEXT>

there is not much traffic in the East 50s around 2 AM. Certainly nothing approaching grid lock.

at 2 am I would argue that one could drive from Lex and 48th to 70th and York ( a little over 1 mile ) in around 5 minutes which is better than the average response time for an ambulance in our fair city.

NEXT>

Oh, he'll have something next, and it wil be even more ridiculous than the first. :rolleyes:

obviously bad egg has never been in the city past rush hour.....at 2 in the morning, there is NO traffic in the city.

Actually, about three weeks ago, I was struck in traffic in a cab at about 1:30 on a Sat night/Sunday morning. It was ridiculous. What should have been a 10 minute ride was closer to 25 minutes or 30 minutes. I was near Manhatten.

Actually, about three weeks ago, I was struck in traffic in a cab at about 1:30 on a Sat night/Sunday morning. It was ridiculous. What should have been a 10 minute ride was closer to 25 minutes or 30 minutes. I was near Manhatten.

I hope if you are ever walking down the street in the city with a cowgirls jersey on, you get pummeled. :)

I dont understand....Where is Manhatten? Is that upstate or something?

I hope if you are ever walking down the street in the city with a cowgirls jersey on, you get pummeled. :)

Sorry. Don't spend $50 for jerseys of teams I don't play for. Stopped when I was 13. I figured I'd feel pretty foolish wearing or even owning the jersey of a guy who does something stupid like, oh I don't know, shoots himself in the leg at a club.

Sorry. Don't spend $50 for jerseys of teams I don't play for. Stopped when I was 13. I figured I'd feel pretty foolish wearing or even owning the jersey of a guy who does something stupid like, oh I don't know, shoots himself in the leg at a club.

Yeah I bet you stopped buying 'em around the time the mouth of the south got popped on felony drug charges.

And yet, another thing that seperates Giant fans from cowgirl fans. What a stupid reason not to wear a jersey of your team. You just know that one day, some Giant fans gonna kick your teeth in so you use that excuse. I too wouldnt wear the jersey of an idiot, thats why I sport an Eli, Osi, Strahan, Simms and LT jersey. I feel those guys deserve some praise.

you know what I think is foolish? A person who starts a thread acting as if he knows the city yet doesnt know how to spell MANHATTAN.