SportsWrath

AN HONEST QUESTION ABOUT PIERCE

BadEgg

And yet, another thing that seperates Giant fans from cowgirl fans. What a stupid reason not to wear a jersey of your team. You just know that one day, some Giant fans gonna kick your teeth in so you use that excuse. I too wouldnt wear the jersey of an idiot, thats why I sport an Eli, Osi, Strahan, Simms and LT jersey. I feel those guys deserve some praise.

the dog never understood the practice of wearing jerseys of sports teams...fine if you do, but it is kind of funny when grown men get all dolled up in their uniforms for the big game that they don't play in. the dog also thinks it is silly that baseball managers wear uniforms, but that is a discussion for another time.

the dog never understood the practice of wearing jerseys of sports teams...fine if you do, but it is kind of funny when grown men get all dolled up in their uniforms for the big game that they don't play in. the dog also thinks it is silly that baseball managers wear uniforms, but that is a discussion for another time.

If the dog has trouble understanding that, I highly doubt he is the 'fan of the nfl' as he so often claims to be.

If the dog has trouble understanding that, I highly doubt he is the 'fan of the nfl' as he so often claims to be.

really? choice of attire dictates how big of a supporter one is for something? the dog is a fan of, and supporter of the US military...should the dog buy some fatigues and tailgate on veterans day?

Actually, about three weeks ago, I was struck in traffic in a cab at about 1:30 on a Sat night/Sunday morning. It was ridiculous. What should have been a 10 minute ride was closer to 25 minutes or 30 minutes. I was near Manhatten.

sure but you where not in the east 50s ( as I stipulated in my post ). Maybe down by the Holland Tunnel or parts of SoHo and the West Village.

They wheren't anywhere near there.

sure but you where not in the east 50s ( as I stipulated in my post ). Maybe down by the Holland Tunnel or parts of SoHo and the West Village.

Dude, he was near MANHATTEN, where ever that is. He wasnt even in the city or near it for that matter.

really? choice of attire dictates how big of a supporter one is for something? the dog is a fan of, and supporter of the US military...should the dog buy some fatigues and tailgate on veterans day?

In a way, yes it does.

Even the dog, I suspect, knows the analogy between football fan and military supporter is an ignorant one.

In a way, yes it does.

Even the dog, I suspect, knows the analogy between football fan and military supporter is an ignorant one.

not so much...in both cases, you are supporting a group of individuals that represent something of value to you...as the dog said, do what you want. play dress up on game days and that is fine. the dog is simply of the opinion that it is a tad funny for adults to do so. it is kind of like when fans say "we are going to win this weekend." good stuff.

I am admitting that I don't know the city well enough to know all of the traffic patterns. I just know that I have been stuck late at night on a few occasions. So, if traffic was not an issue for Pierce, than traffic was not an issue.

not so much...in both cases, you are supporting a group of individuals that represent something of value to you...as the dog said, do what you want. play dress up on game days and that is fine. the dog is simply of the opinion that it is a tad funny for adults to do so. it is kind of like when fans say "we are going to win this weekend." good stuff.

Dude, we don't get shoulder pads and thigh pads and a helmet and paint black under our eyes. We merely wear a jersey to support our team. Just like I wear a Tshirt from the Army that my nephew gave me when he enlisted, and I wear it to show support for our troops. So, to answer your question, maybe you should wear fatigues. :rolleyes:

The military is not a sport first of all, and although it's broken down into 4 major divisions, they're not teams that are in competion with one another.

You know it's an ignorant analogy.

People do, btw, wear t-shirts and fatigues to show support for their military. It's just not for the same reasons one wears a jersey.

You don't understand the concept because of one of two reasons.

Either

1. You truly do not have a favorite team (I call bullshit here.)

or

2. You are so ashamed of this team you choose to hide your loyalty to it in public and on the web.

I'm leaning toward number 2.

And yet, another thing that seperates Giant fans from cowgirl fans. What a stupid reason not to wear a jersey of your team. You just know that one day, some Giant fans gonna kick your teeth in so you use that excuse. I too wouldnt wear the jersey of an idiot, thats why I sport an Eli, Osi, Strahan, Simms and LT jersey. I feel those guys deserve some praise.

Wouldn't wear the jersey of an idiot? For some reason when Giants fans like to tell their funny and original felony/Cowboys jokes, they conveniently forget what a fine role model LT was.

Dude, we don't get shoulder pads and thigh pads and a helmet and paint black under our eyes. We merely wear a jersey to support our team. Just like I wear a Tshirt from the Army that my nephew gave me when he enlisted, and I wear it to show support for our troops. So, to answer your question, maybe you should wear fatigues. :rolleyes:

and somtimes a hard hat and a cape...hey, as the dog has said, to each his own.

Wouldn't wear the jersey of an idiot? For some reason when Giants fans like to tell their funny and original felony/Cowboys jokes, they conveniently forget what a fine role model LT was.

The reason? Because LT did coke, but never hurt anyone. Oh, except opposing QB's. :P Everything that the cowboys drama produced, that we know about, hurt someone esle.

and somtimes a hard hat and a cape...hey, as the dog has said, to each his own.

I dont know why you logged on as egg and appluaded. Everyone knows it was a photo shoot, and Im not the one claiming that wearing your teams apparel is ridiculous. I love dressing up for gameday, especially when the local paper is doing a story on me. :)

Anyone else picture these two sitting side by side at their computers giving each other hand jobs and high fives?

the dog thinks you have some pretty bizzare fantasies...question, in your little fantasy, what is the dog wearing?

The reason? Because LT did coke, but never hurt anyone. Oh, except opposing QB's. :P Everything that the cowboys drama produced, that we know about, hurt someone esle.

Unless I am mistaken, he was also arrested on income tax charges and for failing to pay child support. So, if certain Cowboys players are idiots for doing coke and cheating on their wives, why does LT get the free pass? Is he not hurting anyone by not paying support payments?

Unless I am mistaken, he was also arrested on income tax charges and for failing to pay child support. So, if certain Cowboys players are idiots for doing coke and cheating on their wives, why does LT get the free pass? Is he not hurting anyone by not paying support payments?

Bigblue?