SportsWrath

AARON ROSS

BIGBLUE01

Ross also gave up a bunch of catches though, didn't anyone else here see that?

He gave up a bunch against Dallas as well. He's talented and can get the job done, but not quite yet a shut down corner in my opinion.

He's not "shut down" but very very few are.

He has great recovery speed when receivers duke him off (see the first pick from Flacco). He'll only get better with experience.

He gave up a bunch against Dallas as well. He's talented and can get the job done, but not quite yet a shut down corner in my opinion.

only you could find the negativity in something good.

Are you like my sister in law? she could go on vacation and do 98 out of 100 things and bitch and moan about the two things she didn't do as opposed to tell us how much she enjoyed the 98 she did do.

Are you like my sister in law? she could go on vacation and do 98 out of 100 things and bitch and moan about the two things she didn't do as opposed to tell us how much she enjoyed the 98 she did do.

My ex wife.

:o

Sorry Peephole.

Lol. I like Ross, I think will be our starter for years to come, but it's like Kiwi was sayin when he won this award, something along the lines, "you don't let it go to your head because you need to be there next week."

I agree with you, Aaron Ross gave up a ton of catches, it's like watching Tim Lewis's defense where the corner is ten yards away from the reciever. Hank Baskett scored on Aaron Ross, made me think T.O. was still in Philly, Hank "fucking" Baskett. Santana Moss killed him in week one, Braylon Edwards made him look just plain silly, the list goes on and on of the big catches Aaron Ross has been giving up. He did play well last week all be it against a rookie QB, not to sound negative but Aaron Ross has had a abysmal nine games and just because of one good day, i am not ready to say he's completely turned the corner. Congratulations on the award but, say hello to Fitz and Boldin, Webster might take care of Boldin and hopefully we hit Warner, lets hope Ross can at least slow down Fitzgerald. Sorry not to sound like this is the Giants.com boards but, i am not big of Ross he could be in a sophmore slump and hopefully gets better

I agree with you, Aaron Ross gave up a ton of catches, it's like watching Tim Lewis's defense where the corner is ten yards away from the reciever. Hank Baskett scored on Aaron Ross, made me think T.O. was still in Philly, Hank "fucking" Baskett. Santana Moss killed him in week one, Braylon Edwards made him look just plain silly, the list goes on and on of the big catches Aaron Ross has been giving up. He did play well last week all be it against a rookie QB, not to sound negative but Aaron Ross has had a abysmal nine games and just because of one good day, i am not ready to say he's completely turned the corner. Congratulations on the award but, say hello to Fitz and Boldin, Webster might take care of Boldin and hopefully we hit Warner, lets hope Ross can at least slow down Fitzgerald. Sorry not to sound like this is the Giants.com boards but, i am not big of Ross he could be in a sophmore slump and hopefully gets better

I agree with both of you and If this is a sophmore slump let's hope it ends in Arizona.

I agree with both of you and If this is a sophmore slump let's hope it ends in Arizona.

I kind of think your guys opinion is slightly skewed(not far, he hasn't been the best CB I've seen on our team, that's The Web....get caught in the WEBBBB) due to the fact that teams CAN'T run on us and 9 games out of 10, we've taken early leads and held them into the fourth quarter forcing teams to basically pass on us all game...

I kind of think your guys opinion is slightly skewed(not far, he hasn't been the best CB I've seen on our team, that's The Web....get caught in the WEBBBB) due to the fact that teams CAN'T run on us and 9 games out of 10, we've taken early leads and held them into the fourth quarter forcing teams to basically pass on us all game...

Slightly Skewed?

ask Derrick mason how nice it was to be so OPEN

ask Hank Basket how he liked his 6 point gift.

sure we won these games but they would not of been as close as they were if 31 played better than what he has.

and you know who we miss? 37

Butler quietly has been playing very well at safety with a play one exception in Pittsburgh .

I just went back and watched the highlights since the Pitt game Butler Is mentioned quite a bit since then.

Slightly Skewed?

sure we won these games but they would not of been as close as they were if 31 played better than what he has.

Butler quietly has been playing very well at safety with a play one exception in Pittsburgh .

I just went back and watched the highlights since the Pitt game Butler Is mentioned quite a bit since then.

You know what? I do miss him. And I was cursing this guy last yr and all offseason. He has come through big time, playing very well thus far.

Slightly Skewed?

Dude, someone's gotta score on someone. If they can't run it in they have to pass. He's a thousand times better than Dockery, Madison, McQuarters and anyone else's he's ahead of on the depth chart.

Butler is awful. He takes horrible angles. Kenny Phillips and Michael Johnson should 100% be the two starting safeties...with Sammy Knight the first sub in and Butler as far down the bench as possible.

Dude, someone's gotta score on someone. If they can't run it in they have to pass. He's a thousand times better than Dockery, Madison, McQuarters and anyone else's he's ahead of on the depth chart.

Butler is awful. He takes horrible angles. Kenny Phillips and Michael Johnson should 100% be the two starting safeties...with Sammy Knight the first sub in and Butler as far down the bench as possible.

Your not even watching the same game.

oh and uhhhhh. Don't sell Madison short :TU:

Butler is definitely the weakest link in the secondary.

I think it's Mc1/4's but then again Dockery has his moments

Go to NFL .com and watch the Highlights and see How many hits Butler put on that led to Fumbles or deflections for an INT?

other than the "I Got Turned around " play He has been pretty good

I think it's Mc1/4's but then again Dockery has his moments

Go to NFL .com and watch the Highlights and see How many hits Butler put on that led to Fumbles or deflections for an INT?

other than the "I Got Turned around " play He has been pretty good

McQuarters has come up with some key picks before though...but he probably is the oldest and slowest of our corners...he's mentor material at this point. I just feel like Butler is a liability against the pass...kind of one dimensional in that he does look to take out the ball carrier as opposed to defending the pass...

McQuarters has come up with some key picks before though...but he probably is the oldest and slowest of our corners...he's mentor material at this point. I just feel like Butler is a liability against the pass...kind of one dimensional in that he does look to take out the ball carrier as opposed to defending the pass...

Again go watch the highlights

mq is no mentor our cb mentor is Madison