SportsWrath

What do you guys think about Ray Lewis nowadays ?

UK-Giantsfan

Obviously he is total beast on the field and a very intelligent and intimidating football player .....but i fucking hated him because of all the events surrounding Superbowl 35 .......and i suppose he now deserves respect for sorting his life out and all the charitable stuff and 9 pro bowls etc.

What do you really think of Ray nowadays ? (Cant wait for the matchup with Jacobs on Sun !)

Didn't read that, what kind of highlights can you give us?

I read it ages ago Lube, it wasn't bad, basically Feinstein had access to the Ravens during the season after the Superbowl I believe and it was mainly focused on Billick and Ozzie Newsome (Matt Cavanuagh's firing and Mike Nolan wanting to be a head coach and stuff). But of course Lewis was a big part of it and it just reeked of a guy being a fake if you ask me.

Amazing football player.

Horrible human being.

Yep.

My favorite Ray Lewis moment was when he got mad at T.O. for copying his dance. You know your sport has gone into the shitter when one world-class asshole is calling out another world-class asshole because he's being mocked with the dance HE made up to mock OTHERS with.

Un-fucking-believable. :TD:

They should have been going after him with the same vengeance that was seen with OJ....."Blam...Blam....Oh SHIT I didn't see a motherfucking thing...". He should be forever denied a spot in the Hall of Fame. I hope Jacobs cracks his sternum with his helmet.

Obviously he is total beast on the field and a very intelligent and intimidating football player .....but i fucking hated him because of all the events surrounding Superbowl 35 .......and i suppose he now deserves respect for sorting his life out and all the charitable stuff and 9 pro bowls etc.

What do you really think of Ray nowadays ? (Cant wait for the matchup with Jacobs on Sun !)

It was natural to dislike the guy around SB 35.. but really he's a different person now. He's much more humble and political.