SportsWrath

When it's all said and done

so-cal dub

Are you talking you, me and blunatic? I know Hugh cant make it, but I'm not sure about VG and ccase.

Shit's really went south up here blue. My dad may end up getting layed off, if so I'll likely have to help them make house payments, then last night I found out we're having a lay off, not sure how my job will be affected, but they are having a meeting today to determine our schedule for the coming months. Before it's all over I may have to move back home to help my parents and to save money.

Shit's really went south up here blue. My dad may end up getting layed off, if so I'll likely have to help them make house payments, then last night I found out we're having a lay off, not sure how my job will be affected, but they are having a meeting today to determine our schedule for the coming months. Before it's all over I may have to move back home to help my parents and to save money.

I totally understand VG, and this is a bit of a hike for you. I hope things get better, and maybe next time, or hopefully myself and others can make it out that way for a Gints game someday. I'm planning on going to training camp next season, so maybe we could hook something up then. Good luck to you and your family.

Hope everything works out VG, been there with my father. He got laid off in Ireland in 86, and next thing you know my family is emigrating back to the US. It sucks, and worst time of my life. No-one is ever prepared for lay offs.

Are you talking you, me and blunatic? I know Hugh cant make it, but I'm not sure about VG and ccase.

Dont you check your text messages? :huh:

It sucks they cant make it. Times are tough though and I fully understand. I may be hitting you up to just kick it at your casa now. If thats ok. No need for me to have a 200 dollar night suite if there is an alternative. Plus that means more beer, food, and hookers for us. :)

Dont you check your text messages? :huh:

It sucks they cant make it. Times are tough though and I fully understand. I may be hitting you up to just kick it at your casa now. If thats ok. No need for me to have a 200 dollar night suite if there is an alternative. Plus that means more beer, food, and hookers for us. :)

We can do that, if you want. It's just that I live on the other side of town. But its no problem. We can do that, or you can keep the room and I'll furnish all the beer, food, etc. Let me know. Or, just get a Motel 6. There are some close to the stadium.

sorry to hear that, VG. if you need any resume help or career coaching, you know where to find me.

Yup, the economy doesn't make things easy. Myself being on disability right now kinda sucks too, but on the bright side of it, my job hasn't had a contract the last 2 months and wont until December. So it's good that I'm on disability becasue I'm making money that way. Also it helps I made these plans 3 months ago. Anyway, this weekend will be a great time for us to get away and enjoy life...plus a Giants win.

I say this with every ounce of sincerity: I hope it all works out for you and your family, you're a good dude, VG.

I say this with every ounce of sarcasm: Please keep us up-to-date on where you're staying so we can make numerous 'VG is posting from his Mom's basement' references.

I say this with every ounce of sincerity: I hope it all works out for you and your family, you're a good dude, VG.

I say this with every ounce of sarcasm: Please keep us up-to-date on where you're staying so we can make numerous 'VG is posting from his Mom's basement' references.

:P

Yup, the economy doesn't make things easy. Myself being on disability right now kinda sucks too, but on the bright side of it, my job hasn't had a contract the last 2 months and wont until December. So it's good that I'm on disability becasue I'm making money that way. Also it helps I made these plans 3 months ago. Anyway, this weekend will be a great time for us to get away and enjoy life...plus a Giants win.

Yeah, now that we're set with plans, Im even MORE pumped! :flex:

Agreed, and

Agreed.

Next year we will have to plan something with ample time for all of to make plans. This year kinda blows, money wise. It would be killer if we could all catch a Giants game at the Meadowlands. That would make it easier for most of the posters on here being they already live around there. We all need to chill next year. Lets start making plans!

Agreed, and

Agreed.

Next year we will have to plan something with ample time for all of to make plans. This year kinda blows, money wise. It would be killer if we could all catch a Giants game at the Meadowlands. That would make it easier for most of the posters on here being they already live around there. We all need to chill next year. Lets start making plans!

As George Costanza would say....."Im down............MARK ME DOWN!"

Thanks for the well wishes guys, I'm hoping it's not as bad as i first made it sound. Luckily, not to make my self sound irriplacable, but they have a lot of time invested in my training, and it isn't a permanant layoff at this point anyway. Looks like a month on and a month off, but it's got me worried enough that I can't go galavanting around the country side right now.

Truely sorry too, I was looking forward to meeting all of you, hopefull the Messiah will fix the economy so next year we can plan something.

Thanks for the well wishes guys, I'm hoping it's not as bad as i first made it sound. Luckily, not to make my self sound irriplacable, but they have a lot of time invested in my training, and it isn't a permanant layoff at this point anyway. Looks like a month on and a month off, but it's got me worried enough that I can't go galavanting around the country side right now.

Truely sorry too, I was looking forward to meeting all of you, hopefull the Messiah will fix the economy so next year we can plan something.

I was looking forward to it too. But no worries. We have all been chatting with each other for years, so we'll be around next yr, and we will definately plan something. Like SoCal said, it'll work out better if some of us travel up there. Theres more of you guys back east anyway.

I'm here, so you all should be coming to where I am anyhow, not the other way around. It's based on importance you know. Just like the rule that the closer you live to Giants stadium, the bigger the Giant fan you are. That's how it works.

How does that work if you used to live 10 minutes from the stadium, then moved 6000 miles from it? :confused:

I'm here, so you all should be coming to where I am anyhow, not the other way around. It's based on importance you know. Just like the rule that the closer you live to Giants stadium, the bigger the Giant fan you are. That's how it works.

Hey, youre getting a banner. Dont get too greedy. :P

How does that work if you used to live 10 minutes from the stadium, then moved 6000 miles from it? :confused:

That makes you a traitor.

according to booyah ;)