SportsWrath

When it's all said and done

so-cal dub

I totally understand VG, and this is a bit of a hike for you. I hope things get better, and maybe next time, or hopefully myself and others can make it out that way for a Gints game someday. I'm planning on going to training camp next season, so maybe we could hook something up then. Good luck to you and your family.

Oh yeah....make sure you bring that wigger filly. Otherwise I take away your apprenticeship...young one. :P

Thanks for the well wishes guys, I'm hoping it's not as bad as i first made it sound. Luckily, not to make my self sound irriplacable, but they have a lot of time invested in my training, and it isn't a permanant layoff at this point anyway. Looks like a month on and a month off, but it's got me worried enough that I can't go galavanting around the country side right now.

Truely sorry too, I was looking forward to meeting all of you, hopefull the Messiah will fix the economy so next year we can plan something.

But......but.......but........what about the 'posting from your Mom's basement' jokes? I was really looking forward to that.