SportsWrath

Romo out 4 weeks

Dragon

Link

Source: Romo to miss four weeks with broken pinkie

Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo has a broken pinkie on his throwing hand and will be out four weeks, a team source told ESPN's Michael Smith.

Romo initially was diagnosed with a pinkie sprain in Sunday's 30-24 overtime loss to the Arizona Cardinals.

Veteran quarterback Brad Johnson, the Cowboys' holder on kicks, is Romo's backup.

The Cowboys have lost two of their last three games after starting the season 3-0.

The biggest fall from grace I have ever witnessed. Just a couple of weeks ago they were the next Patriots. Best thing since sliced bread. :rolleyes: Now theyre falling faster than a prostitutes pants. I wish Romo was still in there though, I want to beat them and with no excuses.

The biggest fall from grace I have ever witnessed. Just a couple of weeks ago they were the next Patriots. Best thing since sliced bread. :rolleyes: Now theyre falling faster than a prostitutes pants. I wish Romo was still in there though, I want to beat them and with no excuses.

Just said the exact same thing to about 10 people.

Just to show how stats mean so little. King posted this morning that the Cowboys were 1-2 against teams with a combined record of 8-10.

So who are these teams you ask?

Cards 4-2

Bengals 0-6

Skins 4-2.

Keeping in mind, the Cowboys themselves are 4-2.

Way to reach Peter!! :TU:

your prostitutes have pants? :P

Maybe its just me, but I am not burying them yet. Too much talent and Johnson is a solid veteran backup who surronded by good talent is a better than average NFL backup. I agree I would have liked to play them with Romo, but the idea of them falling so much I do not agree with.

Shit look at the Giants, we lost our only pro bowler and by most accounts our best defensive player to injury and we seem to be doing ok, maybe the Boys will do well without their all pro QB?

Maybe its just me, but I am not burying them yet. Too much talent and Johnson is a solid veteran backup who surronded by good talent is a better than average NFL backup. I agree I would have liked to play them with Romo, but the idea of them falling so much I do not agree with.

Shit look at the Giants, we lost our only pro bowler and by most accounts our best defensive player to injury and we seem to be doing ok, maybe the Boys will do well without their all pro QB?

True, and backup QB's have been a thorn in our side usually. I'm just referring to how much they hyped them at the beginning, and not even halfway into the season its starting to look bad. But you're right, they do have talent, so you never know.

i don't think he's as crucial as brady is to his offense but it's still a major loss for them.

Ah yes but they were saying on ESPN radio that Johnson will look off a receiver quicker and wont go for the long ball. He is apt to dump the ball off under the middle. Good news for Witten owners. TO owners not so much If he felt he was not getting the ball enough with Romo ,He will see it even less with Johnson.

Also I feel Johnson is "Statuesque" wich would be even better for us on Nov 2nd.

Guest StrahansGap

Poor widdle Tony bwoke his pinkie:

From Rotoworld:

ESPN's Michael Smith reports that Tony Romo will miss four weeks with a broken pinkie. NFL Network's Adam Schefter reports the injury could sideline Romo as many as five weeks.

That would mean as many as four missed games and a return in Week 11 or 12. This isn't just devastating news for Romo owners. Brad Johnson will take over and his weak arm doesn't mesh well with hitting Terrell Owens deep. This will also make it tougher for Marion Barber to find running lanes. Romo owners shouldn't assume Johnson is the best replacement available on waiver wires. Oct. 13 - 11:39 am et

Guest StrahansGap

Sorry Dragon. I just saw your thread on the Romo injury. Didn't see it before I posted this.

***EVERYONE PLEASE RESPOND ON DRAGON'S THREAD***

Guest StrahansGap

from Rotoworld:

ESPN's Michael Smith reports that Tony Romo will miss four weeks with a broken pinkie. NFL Network's Adam Schefter reports the injury could sideline Romo as many as five weeks.

That would mean as many as four missed games and a return in Week 11 or 12. This isn't just devastating news for Romo owners. Brad Johnson will take over and his weak arm doesn't mesh well with hitting Terrell Owens deep. This will also make it tougher for Marion Barber to find running lanes. Romo owners shouldn't assume Johnson is the best replacement available on waiver wires. Oct. 13 - 11:39 am et

from Rotoworld:

<_<