SportsWrath

Well boys this is how I feel about the Giants now

RandolphScott

• 4 weeks later...

Although it's a great time to be a Giants fan, I don't like to get too cocky. A couple of injuries and we will be fighting mediocre teams for a win.....(knock on wood)....don't even want to talk about it for fear of jinxing us. And even though we are playing like a team, no one is going to convince me that losing Tuck or Eli or one of our offensive linemen or even Feagles wouldn't make a profound difference.

Let's just hope we stay healthy and the team continues to play like a real team instead of simply a showcase for individual talents that seems to be the Cowboy's idea of football.

Regardless....I cannot remember a time in history that it was this much fun watching the Giants play as they are right now. I'd probably have to go back to at least 1990 in the days of a rookie named Megget, and L.T., Pepper Johnson, Carl Banks, Mark Bavaro and O.J. Anderson laying the hammer on teams. But I really believe that I am having more fun watching this team than even that championship team or the Phil Simms led '86 team. It just seems like it has all come together under Coughlin and Spags and it's a joy to watch football on Sundays.

we are a better overall team and we're going to win a bit, but until our passing offense can at least match our running, we're in for a long haul.

If we get in a shootout, we are toast. We also need to just put Tynes on ice for the season and play with Carney, he's been more than solid and don't f with a good thing. after this season, it's Tynes again and he is our future, but don't f with it.

I have to say I like what I see for the most part, but we're waiting too long to funnel Ward and Bradshaw into the mix...too long.

• 3 weeks later...
"It's not if we're gonna win, it's how much we're gonna win by"

Wellington Mara.

Anyone feel any different?

Well I dont want to get Bradyitist thats for sure

"17 points ha your sure we will score only 17 points(smug smug smuggy) OK "

I do not want our team to turn into that.

Well I dont want to get Bradyitist thats for sure

"17 points ha your sure we will score only 17 points(smug smug smuggy) OK "

I do not want our team to turn into that.

amen, this is team first ..

call me crazy , but i want to loss a game before heading into the playoff. i hate to have us too over confident.... remember the score after that crazy Browns game???