SportsWrath

Darcy Johnson and Kenny Phillips

Ditto

I don’t remember seeing either of them on the field, and I can’t wait to see if they will develop. Johnson reminds me of Mark Bavaro, but only with speed, and from what little I saw of Phillips in the preseason, he looked like he was ready to be a starter.

Darcy Johnson is 84 and he was in on at least one play where Eli overthrew him.

Kenny Philips saw a lot of action the 2nd half.

I thought that pass to Johnson would have been perfect if DJ made a small adjustment to his left. The ball would have fallen into his bread basket. He will probably do that with a little more experience.

Darcy Johnson is to Mark Bavaro as what Jonas Seawright is to Michael Strahan.

Hey man Seawright is a HoF easy along with Blackburn if he could get a start or even Brandon Short he's in the HoF easy too. The Giants are idiots for not letting these guys play....just like letting Jload go...fucking stupid Giants.

Hey man Seawright is a HoF easy along with Blackburn if he could get a start or even Brandon Short he's in the HoF easy too. The Giants are idiots for not letting these guys play....just like letting Jload go...fucking stupid Giants.

you forgot Anthony Mix, the next Plaxico

Or London that guy is the next Jerry Rice easy..I mean the Giants who do nothing but evaluate players and talent don't know fuck all about WRs like this forum.

On a serious note I actually like London and 10-12 years ago there would have been no doubt he would make this team with the likes of Chris Calloway and David Patten(before he was decent), but there was no room for him and I am glad he hooked on an active roster. NO way he was able to make this team though.

The Giants have high hopes for Johnson. If he hadn't gotten hurt, he would have slated to have been the 3rd Tight end last year over Mike Matthews.

And yes MWS, Johnson was probably not running his route completely, but he wasn't the only one. Toomer blew 2 routes that almost led to Int's. But on Johnson's route, Eli would have over shot him anyway, on Toomer's routes the ball should have been caught.