SportsWrath

Would you bring him in?

Lubeck

Chris Simms will probably be available soon. He is clearly an upgrade over any other backup QB we have on the roster now. The only things that would bother me are his fathers history with the franchise and his desire to get a chance at being a starter, not a backup. But I do not feel confident going without Eli and relying on one of the backups, but would feel pretty good about Simms. He has at least won in the league and taken a team to the playoffs.

Chris Simms will probably be available soon. He is clearly an upgrade over any other backup QB we have on the roster now. The only things that would bother me are his fathers history with the franchise and his desire to get a chance at being a starter, not a backup. But I do not feel confident going without Eli and relying on one of the backups, but would feel pretty good about Simms. He has at least won in the league and taken a team to the playoffs.

Chris Simms said he will never play for the Giants. In fact him and Phil called the Giants and begged them not to draft him. :brooding:

I'm betting he'll land in Chicago with the Bears.

speaking of the Bears, they just named Orton their opening day starter. I still cannot believe the Bears have done nothing to upgrade the QB position in the last few years.

speaking of the Bears, they just named Orton their opening day starter. I still cannot believe the Bears have done nothing to upgrade the QB position in the last few years.

I could understand giving Grossman last year to straighten up, but this offseason? I would be bidding on any and all QBs that shook loose.

I prefer my QBs to have spleens.

That's cold. Funny, but cold.