SportsWrath

Hall of Fame

Virginia Giant

A few people in Strahan's HOF class. Stiff competition.

Favre

Sapp

Ogden?

Strahan

Larry Allen?

How does the hof work in football? Do they have a limit on number of class entires?

Up to 7 can get in, but I believe 2 of those come from the veterans committee. Also only 80% of the voters have to approve of the nominee.

Looking at that list VG, it would be hard not to include them all, that's I said earlier that McNair, who would also be on the ballot, will get left off that list. Of those 5, you have to include Ogden and Larry Allen. Think about it, if Strahan is a shoo in, how can you not include Allen who Strahan had little success against. If for some reason you had to leave one of those guys off, it would be Sapp. I'm not as high on Sapp, and I think his years in Oakland really hurt him. Larry Allen was supposed to be finished in Dallas and then went to San Fran and went to the pro bowl.

Up to 7 can get in, but I believe 2 of those come from the veterans committee. Also only 80% of the voters have to approve of the nominee.

Looking at that list VG, it would be hard not to include them all, that's I said earlier that McNair, who would also be on the ballot, will get left off that list. Of those 5, you have to include Ogden and Larry Allen. Think about it, if Strahan is a shoo in, how can you not include Allen who Strahan had little success against. If for some reason you had to leave one of those guys off, it would be Sapp. I'm not as high on Sapp, and I think his years in Oakland really hurt him. Larry Allen was supposed to be finished in Dallas and then went to San Fran and went to the pro bowl.

Best Hall of fame class ever?

Statistically best QB of all time.

Two of the best Offensive linemen ever.

2 of the best defensive linemen ever.

Best Hall of fame class ever?

Statistically best QB of all time.

Two of the best Offensive linemen ever.

2 of the best defensive linemen ever.

2006 was pretty stacked

Aikman

White

Carson

Moon

Madden

Allen was a guard and LT. Strahan was a RT except in his first few years. They probably didn't meet up much. I can't think of any RT who ever consistently gave Strahan a problem.

Allen was a guard and LT. Strahan was a RT except in his first few years. They probably didn't meet up much. I can't think of any RT who ever consistently gave Strahan a problem.

Strahan was up against RTs*

Add Seau to that list?

I don't think so. I think Seau will play one more year even if it's just holding for field goals, he wants that ring and he's the best player out there that hasn't done so.

He will however, have to play for the Giants this year to win it.

I don't think so. I think Seau will play one more year even if it's just holding for field goals, he wants that ring and he's the best player out there that hasn't done so.

He will however, have to play for the Giants this year to win it.

:clap:

I don't know if it's worth it.

It's a pity, Seau at his peak was a beast. Pity he didn't have a secondary worth a shit against the niners in the superbowl.

I take back my previous comment. it definately would be worth it to see seau leave a team that *almost went undefeated and come to the Giants and actually win the super bowl.