SportsWrath

TRIVIA

BIGBLUE01

.....from just this last championship season. I know we have all been on cloud 9, but we gotta go to work and support our families people, so come back to reality and take this little quiz.

Visit My Website

It has to do with the 2007-2008 season. See how much you can remeber. I know, its probably too soon and too easy, but lets see! Scroll down to the bottom of the page, next to Eli's pic.

If someone selects C as an answer to question 10 they should be shot.

Ok I just finished it and this quiz is wrong. Tuck did not stop the last goaline stand down in DC it was Mitchell.

I was wrong, it was Butler.

3-1-NYG 1 (:47) 46-L.Betts left tackle to NYG 1 for no gain (55-K.Mitchell).

4-1-NYG 1 (:25) 46-L.Betts left end to NYG 3 for -2 yards (37-J.Butler).

NFL.com official play-by-play.

This quiz is illegit.

Ok I just finished it and this quiz is wrong. Tuck did not stop the last goaline stand down in DC it was Mitchell.

This quiz is illegit.

You know, the first person tha came to my mind was Kawika. I had to think about it for awhile, cause Tuck also came to mind. I selected Tuck and it said it was right, but I thought it was Kawika.

But it was Butler, huh? Bastids, I got it from newsday.com.

18/20

Eli's superbowl stats and the two pats who almost sacked Eli is what I got wrong.

I got Elis stats right, but I missed the 2 Pats also and the Giant who scored 2 TD's against TB. I said Amani, I thought he caught 2 TD's, but it was BJ who scored twice.

You know, the first person that came to my mind was Kawika. I had to think about it for awhile, cause Tuck also came to mind. I selected Tuck and it said it was right, but I thought it was Kawika.

But it was Butler, huh? Bastids, I got it from newsday.com.

Could have sworn it was Mitchell too. 70% and I haven't watched any of the games again and ain't much of a stats guy. I guess my mind isn't fading yet.

This quiz is illegit.

Ur correct on the point about Butler getting credit for the tackle, but Tuck is the one that made the play. I've honestly watched the Super Bowl Champions DVD enough to remember just about everything. Tuck forced his way into the backfield and fell but got a hand up to trip Betts. Butler then touched Betts down and got credit for the tackle.

Either way it goes I got 100%. The only one that I had any trouble with was Eli's SB stats. I took a flat out guess and got it right.

Ur correct on the point about Butler getting credit for the tackle, but Tuck is the one that made the play. I've honestly watched the Super Bowl Champions DVD enough to remember just about everything. Tuck forced his way into the backfield and fell but got a hand up to trip Betts. Butler then touched Betts down and got credit for the tackle.

Either way it goes I got 100%. The only one that I had any trouble with was Eli's SB stats. I took a flat out guess and got it right.

I stand corrected. It wasn't Tuck that made the play. Tuck was definately in the backfield, but it was Aaron Ross that made the play and should've gotten credit for the tackle.