SportsWrath

"Keyshawn back in the Big Apple, playing opposite Plaxico Burress?"

Not_Ldiggitty

I'm not saying to go after him but KJ is one of the better receiever in the

game at making plays in traffic. THe money he wants is too high and his

big mouth could be distraction. He and Plax would gang up and yell at Eli!

Then i would have to call the boys and have them put a horses head in

both plax and KJ's sports car!! It could get very ugly!!!

for all envolved its best we pass !!!! :P

I wouldn't mind this too much. He's the perfect type of route runner that we need for Eli right now.

couldnt say it too much better he will work hard on the field run all the right pattens (sounds a little diff then plax if you ask me)

but i think the price tag will be a little too high and he is also not the fastest but can run a nice crossing pattern or slant

couldnt say it too much better he will work hard on the field run all the right pattens (sounds a little diff then plax if you ask me)

but i think the price tag will be a little too high and he is also not the fastest but can run a nice crossing pattern or slant

And that is our need right now. Also, it would be nice to take a stud from both the Redskins (arrington) and the Cowboys in Keyshawn. But signing both of them, maybe one of them is highly doubtful.

Guest Nutty Sack
I wouldn't mind this too much. He's the perfect type of route runner that we need for Eli right now.

Yeah. He has a twelve foot vertical leap for those passes that thrown are a wee bit high. :cwy:

Yeah. He has a twelve foot vertical leap for those passes that thrown are a wee bit high. :cwy:

Eli may have gotten a bit spoiled by some of the spectacular catches that Plax made early in the season which caused him to be even more erratic with height in his passes due to expecting Plax will come down with it combined with his tired arm.

i dont think its the best move for team unity.....however could you imagine what that would be like....plax toomer, key, shockey, tiki, and eli....omg i think i just shot a load in my pants thinking about it

Dude, you need to yank the crank a little more!!!

I would be outraged at this signing. There is no reason to ever start Keyshawn Johnson over Amani Toomer.

Yes there is. I would like this signing very much. If Eli develops like expected Keyshawn will be fine. And Eli isn't the type of guy to get in Keyshawn's face so there probably wouldn't be fights between QB and WR.

Yes there is. I would like this signing very much. If Eli develops like expected Keyshawn will be fine. And Eli isn't the type of guy to get in Keyshawn's face so there probably wouldn't be fights between QB and WR.

Amani Toomer could not play #3, first of all. Second, we'd be trading in one aging, no upside player for another with little to no drop off in talent in production. Amani Toomer put up similar numbers as Keyshawn as a #2, there's no reason to pick up a 33 year old WR that isn't that good anymore and who has no upside. It would be a completely stupid signing and I really hope it doesnt happen.

Guest Lockhart
Link

:unsure:

Keyshawn might be a headcase, but he WOULD show up in NJ to throw with Eli and along with Toomer, Tiki and the other WRs work ion timing with eli, while TO-White and TO-Lite are hanging with their crews down in South Beach.

Amani Toomer could not play #3, first of all. Second, we'd be trading in one aging, no upside player for another with little to no drop off in talent in production. Amani Toomer put up similar numbers as Keyshawn as a #2, there's no reason to pick up a 33 year old WR that isn't that good anymore and who has no upside. It would be a completely stupid signing and I really hope it doesnt happen.

Keyshawn would produce better numbers and that really doesn't matter. He is more of a thread and more of a precise route runner then Amani. I love you Amani, but Keyshawn is a better #2 WR then you.

Keyshawn would be twice as motivated with his team dropping him for TO to beat their asses down when he plays them, and all year long to prevent Dallas from winning the division. I would like Keyshawn here.

Keyshawn would produce better numbers and that really doesn't matter. He is more of a thread and more of a precise route runner then Amani. I love you Amani, but Keyshawn is a better #2 WR then you.

Keyshawn would be twice as motivated with his team dropping him for TO to beat their asses down when he plays them, and all year long to prevent Dallas from winning the division. I would like Keyshawn here.

So would I... I believe we should give him a deal with incentives....if he plays good we pay him good, if he doesn't then he don't get shit... he's gotta be better then Carter or Taylor <_<

So would I... I believe we should give him a deal with incentives....if he plays good we pay him good, if he doesn't then he don't get shit... he's gotta be better then Carter or Taylor <_<

He most likely wouldn't sign for a deal like that. He wants his money guaranteed.