SportsWrath

"Keyshawn back in the Big Apple, playing opposite Plaxico Burress?"

Not_Ldiggitty

Guest Lockhart
No chance, we already have the same receiver in Toomer. We need a burner.

The Giants do need a burner, but they would be better off dumping TO-Lite and starting Keyshawn with a burner - Toomer the 3rd WR. Plaxico has no heart and hands of stone - while Keyshawn is a tough guy with great hands. The Giants would get better production out of Keyshawn for half the price. Keyshawn would also practice with the Giants in the offseason instead of hanging in Miami along with the other adolescents from the U of Miami.

The Giants do need a burner, but they would be better off dumping TO-Lite and starting Keyshawn with a burner - Toomer the 3rd WR. Plaxico has no heart and hands of stone - while Keyshawn is a tough guy with great hands. The Giants would get better production out of Keyshawn for half the price. Keyshawn would also practice with the Giants in the offseason instead of hanging in Miami along with the other adolescents from the U of Miami.

Your idotcy is uncanny and unique thank god

Guest Carbo
Your idotcy is uncanny and unique thank god
Actually, Lockhart's analysis on this is right on target. Anyone with an ounce of sense would take Keyshawn over TO Lite.

Guest Lockhart
Actually, Lockhart's analysis on this is right on target. Anyone with an ounce of sense would take Keyshawn over TO Lite.

The fact that Plaxico quit on the Giants at halftime of the playoff game (along with Shockey), then skipped the final meeting told everyone what Plaxico was all about - he has the TO attitude without the TO talent. It makes no sense that Giants are bringing him back. Any player that quits on you once will quit on you again.

By the way, Lavar Arrington is the TO-Lite of Linebackers. Appears to have all the physical necessities, but lacks the heart and brains to be a really good NFL player.

Edited by Lockhart

The fact that Plaxico quit on the Giants at halftime of the playoff game (along with Shockey), then skipped the final meeting told everyone what Plaxico was all about - he has the TO attitude without the TO talent. It makes no sense that Giants are bringing him back. Any player that quits on you once will quit on you again.

By the way, Lavar Arrington is the TO-Lite of Linebackers. Appears to have all the physical necessities, but lacks the heart and brains to be a really good NFL player.

I was waiting for you to make up a nickname for Lavar. Can it be more original though?

Guest Lockhart
I was waiting for you to make up a nickname for Lavar. Can it be more original though?

Sure, if Accorsi is stupid enough to sign this overrated buffoon, I will annoint hime with a FAB 4 moniker. That said, I don't even think Accorsi is dumb enough to sign Arrington - if you are gong to spend that kind of money, get Julian Peterson.

Sure, if Accorsi is stupid enough to sign this overrated buffoon, I will annoint hime with a FAB 4 moniker. That said, I don't even think Accorsi is dumb enough to sign Arrington - if you are gong to spend that kind of money, get Julian Peterson.

Not funny. :doh: