SportsWrath

Pats fans are petitioning the NFL to investigate the final 1:40 of Super Bowl XLII

jranieli

:LMAO:

Rodney Harrison NOT ONLY THAT, THEY TOOK AWAY MY HUMAN GROWTH HORMONES! They needed to do that to keep me from launching David Tyree's head into the luxury suites in a fit of performance enhancing drug rage! But, don't worry, Pats fans, I'll find some new undetectable drugs for next season and I'll be back talking a big game and blowing coverages like you know I can.

As Seph pointed out then can the Giants replay the games they felt slighted in? If there is any conspiracy it would be that the NFL was helping the Pats. The extra time allowed the Pats to attempt a tying FG or winning TD. The Pats going 19-0 would have been much better to the NFL than the Giants beating them (making the Brady poster boy that much bigger). Pats fans need to face the fact the Giants played out of their minds and the Pats couldn't match that intensity. Game over bitches, nothing left but the crying.

one more.....

............. Name....................... Comments

397....... Bill Bellicheat ............I am resigning as head coach if we cannot get this outcome of the superbowl reversed. I am considering hosting a new tv show version of "Candid Camera" or "I Spy"

Believe me, nothing you can do is in bad taste compared to your Mrs. Rphguy thing you did a while back.

Memories, like the corners of my mind. misty watercolored memories of the way we were.

If you remember, I did that in response to someone saying "they refused to pray for me because I wasn't in New Orleans and he was saving his prayers for them."

As the eye of the storm was coming toward us this clown refuses to pray???? Like he can't pray for the folks in New Orleans and me? It was the most stupid idiotic thing I ever read.

After the storm passed, I had trees down everywhere and the porch roof was blown away from my home. also had roof damage. No power for a week. It cost me and my family big. Of course, not as much as some others....

but can't pray for me????? it was just humorously stupid. So I posted the MrsRph as a satire to show how stupid that person was. and ended the post with "if only.......... had prayed for him, maybe this wouldn't have happened."

I thought I had made it very obvious it was a satirical joke. But I am often reminded that people believe my dry humor far to often.

It was funny though.

Memories, like the corners of my mind. misty watercolored memories of the way we were.

If you remember, I did that in response to someone saying "they refused to pray for me because I wasn't in New Orleans and he was saving his prayers for them."

As the eye of the storm was coming toward us this clown refuses to pray???? Like he can't pray for the folks in New Orleans and me? It was the most stupid idiotic thing I ever read.

After the storm passed, I had trees down everywhere and the porch roof was blown away from my home. also had roof damage. No power for a week. It cost me and my family big. Of course, not as much as some others....

but can't pray for me????? it was just humorously stupid. So I posted the MrsRph as a satire to show how stupid that person was. and ended the post with "if only.......... had prayed for him, maybe this wouldn't have happened."

I thought I had made it very obvious it was a satirical joke. But I am often reminded that people believe my dry humor far to often.

It was funny though.

I thought it was great. Only a idiot would have really thought your wife would go onto the board and talk about your death. It probably was one of the best threads of that era. People were so upset and upon finding out it was not real, people were so pissed off. I don't think the nazi-mods appreciated it. It was pure genius. I am only busting your butt.

I thought it was great. Only a idiot would have really thought your wife would go onto the board and talk about your death. It probably was one of the best threads of that era. People were so upset and upon finding out it was not real, people were so pissed off. I don't think the nazi-mods appreciated it. It was pure genius. I am only busting your butt.

thanks for the memory lane stroll. I still chuckle every time I think about it.

I remember SassySarah took it really hard and some other guy did.

I have forgotten who it was that told me he was saving his prayers for those people in New Orleans.

i'd love to have a link to that thread to reread it.

But, actually, my son or wife probably would, but not with such laughably heroic talk of my attempts to rescue someone and no pathetic "if only ........... had prayed for him...." line.

And before that we get the whole 1997 team and replay the Vikings, Jake

Reed was out of fucking bounds.

OOOH......bad memeories.

MAybe we can get the guys on that team to take anger management classes first, so they dont start fighting with each other again. <_< The Giants D that is.