SportsWrath

Giants v.s. Patriots 2-3-08

Lughead

well Gibril is in a giving mood.

Yeah....that was a good flush on hit. More of those from the safeties and linebackers will have Brady thinking a little bit back there. Don't fall for Moss' bullshit. He wants people to forget him and then he will try to burn one.

Yeah....that was a good flush on hit. More of those from the safeties and linebackers will have Brady thinking a little bit back there. Don't fall for Moss' bullshit. He wants people to forget him and then he will try to burn one.

I dont give a damn what Snyder offers Spag's Reese has to make the Offer better. We have our in house heir apparent to Coughlin a few years down the road.

It is imperative that we keep Spag's, by all means necessary.

We have to put some fuckin points on the board. It's mind boggling that we've played this badly on offense and yet we're only down by 4. That's a tribute to our defense but we just can't sit back on O and expect the D to keep this up all game. :brooding:

That's the only reason I'm watching, to see Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers. Hmmm...Heartbreakers...irony?

that was a pretty cool opening the guitar like an arrow threw the heart stage

I always Like Tom Petty Fullmoon Fever was his best :rock:

We have to put some fuckin points on the board. It's mind boggling that we've played this badly on offense and yet we're only down by 4. That's a tribute to our defense but we just can't sit back on O and expect the D to keep this up all game. :brooding:

I can't believe it's only 7 - 3. Gilbride needs to pull Jacobs and use Bradshaw from here on out. Jacobs is stutter stepping too much and isn't busting into the hole. Bradshaw is our best option now.

Jesus, too many fucking mistakes in that first half. Plax with the drop, Bradshaw laying it on the ground, the INT off Smith's hands.

Gotta come out and cause a turnover first drive of the half. Believe people!

PLAX? dude watch the replay it has been Smith with droppsies

I can't believe it's only 7 - 3. Gilbride needs to pull Jacobs and use Bradshaw from here on out. Jacobs is stutter stepping too much and isn't busting into the hole. Bradshaw is our best option now.

Yes he is doing decent blitz pickups, is a safety valve; and is a second/third option on pass plays. Every time he gets past a linebacker there is a chance he can break one.

We're trying. I mean that INT off Smith was just unfortunate. We need to feature Bradshaw more than Jacobs in the 2nd half.