SportsWrath

Caption This

jranieli

Here is another one of her. God this broad is hot. She also proposed to Eli. I would have said yes. Brady has a hotter gf though. I couldn't give Giselle up.

She proposed to both Tom Brady and Eli Manning. She also asked Bill Belichick if she was hotter than Gisele Bundchen. She got shot down all three times.

You got to love media day.

Here is another one of her. God this broad is hot. She also proposed to Eli. I would have said yes. Brady has a hotter gf though. I couldn't give Giselle up.

I find Latin women MUCH hotter and sexier than others. I think this girl is way better than Giselle.

I find Latin women MUCH hotter and sexier than others. I think this girl is way better than Giselle.

Never a truer statement in my opinion. Giselle is nothing special, like a brunch on a hot summer day. Something to take the edge off....now this chick....is like a summer grill fest filled with zesty ingredients. :freaked::wub: Deep navel and all. :drool::wub:

Never a truer statement in my opinion. Giselle is nothing special, like a brunch on a hot summer day. Something to take the edge off....now this chick....is like a summer grill fest filled with zesty ingredients. :freaked::wub: Deep navel and all. :drool::wub:

Tell me about it. AYE MAmacita!!! Like this one:

Salma.jpg

or this one:

image3.jpg