SportsWrath

NFC Championship....

BlueInCanada

It is surreal to be honest....this team has gotten no respect all season long from not only the media but the fans in a large part.

This is the best kind of NFC Championship I can hope for though, NYG vs GBP. My uncle I work with is a HUGE Packers fans and I am a fan of that Grant kid so while I will be dying for my Gmen to win either team makes me happy representing the NFC against the Patriots.

Um, you quoted me and responded to me. Who else were you refering to?

I was responding to your quote about Eli

http://www.sportswrath.com/index.php?showt...&hl=The+Kid <<--Heres the post I made on him awhile back

And I was simply saying about Toomer, some guy was posting about how Toomer should be released.

Ive made a post in it awhile back

How about Toomer?

You was that dumbass who said we should trade/cut this guy?

I put it in the Johnson thread but this always comes up every off season. Smith was looking good though but the big problem is going to be Plax. The Giants don't have a deep threat anymore.

You clearly missed the humor in my post ... ohh well no harm no foul, but it was meant to be humorous.

I guess I did, but I haven't really had much contact with you here and didn't understand where it would come from, even in a humorous tone. Not to mention the fact that the board drama queen picked up where you left off.

I guess I did, but I haven't really had much contact with you here and didn't understand where it would come from, even in a humorous tone. Not to mention the fact that the board drama queen picked up where you left off.

It's kind of what I was making light of, how you and he usually go off on one another. Nevermind, guess I thought it was funny at the time.