SportsWrath

Giants Vs Dallas 1-13-08

Lughead

so was that making up for the horseshit call on Webster?

"I totally blew that call. As a matter of fact it wasn't even close. But don't worry... I'll penalize the other team for no good reason in the second half to even things up."

"I totally blew that call. As a matter of fact it wasn't even close. But don't worry... I'll penalize the other team for no good reason in the second half to even things up."

LOL what beer commercial is that ????

Beauty! :rock:

God my heart is pounding. Please, please, please,...stop them here. Please, please, please!

:LMAO:

Love that AD!

...anyway, no matter what happens in this game. No one can deny that the NE 'loss' was pivotal. Gave everyone on the Giants team a boost of confidence!!!

Listening to Banks and Papa....they chuckled on that one....Banks said the ref had his hand on the flag from the snap and was looking for an excuse to throw a flag there. Again just play them heads up and we may pull it off.