SportsWrath

Giants MVP

Lubeck

I'm going to change the p to person and nominate Spags. No need to state the case, he made this defense into what it should be. All season long commentators trashed our secondary, but we haven't seen them get burned like the commentators would have you believe.

Season.

Jacobs for the season? He missed so many games I don't see how you could choose him.

Kinda for that reason. He missed so many games but still reached 1,000 yds and was the reason for winning a few games. Thats a huge accomplishment considering he missed so many games.

I cant belive I didnt think of Plax. I change my vote, either Plax for O, Osi for D.

For defense: tough, tough call. Osi, Tuck, Ross, Mitchell, all played excellent defense. But I'd vote for Spags for putting it all together.

For offense: almost as tough a call. The O-line was fabulous, the tandem of Jacobs/Ward, Jacobs/Bradshaw, etc., was very good. Plax made big plays when needed. Shockey had a good season before breaking his leg. But I'd have to vote for the O-line.

That's the interesting thing about this year's Giants... they're a TEAM. There's really no single, standout player.

MVP is a really tough pick. Even for rookies... Ross would be most people's pick, but Bradshaw basically took over two games this season in the 4th to seal wins for us.

I don't think we'll beat the 'boys next week... but I think the Giants arrow is defintely pointing up.

That's the interesting thing about this year's Giants... they're a TEAM. There's really no single, standout player.

MVP is a really tough pick. Even for rookies... Ross would be most people's pick, but Bradshaw basically took over two games this season in the 4th to seal wins for us.

I don't think we'll beat the 'boys next week... but I think the Giants arrow is defintely pointing up.

:o

I do. ;)