SportsWrath

Elis problem

osi724dasack

At run blocking yes. At pass protection? Not so much.

Oh come on! That's more because of the fact that Eli CANT avoid the pass rush to save his life. He's completely immobile and would rather backpedal than step up or avoid the rush to either of the sidelines.

seriously the kid just needs to score some pussy before he trys to score td's...

the kid is mad uptight, a blunt wouldnt hurt either

Actually....I think he's way too laid back. Probably too much pussy. He needs to get some emotion and fire up his team. No matter what he does (good or bad), he just acts like it's no big deal. I say.....take away his pussy and let him get mad and uptight!!

I think Eli has made a big improvement in avoiding the rush this year. He's still not great at it, but definately better than he used to be.

He's only been sacked 18 times. Meanwhile Big Ben, who's supposed to be harder to bring down and better at moving in the pocket has been sacked 35 times despite having nearly 100 less pass attempts.

Oh come on! That's more because of the fact that Eli CANT avoid the pass rush to save his life. He's completely immobile and would rather backpedal than step up or avoid the rush to either of the sidelines.

As someone pointed out, he's only been sacked 18 times in 11 games. I think that's pretty good pass protection.