SportsWrath

The Top 5 Giants Field Goals

Lughead

Wow, what memories. The kick by Danelo is one of my, if not my first ever, great memories of the Giants. I had just turned 11, and was just discovering my blood was blue. So when he kicked that to beat Dallas, it was history from that point on.

But my favorite was Matt Bahr, the kick that sent us to our first SB win.

Wow, what memories. The kick by Danelo is one of my, if not my first ever, great memories of the Giants. I had just turned 11, and was just discovering my blood was blue. So when he kicked that to beat Dallas, it was history from that point on.

you are a poser

you are a poser

LOL!!

I remember, almost right after posting this, walking away thinking, "did I just say FIRST SB win?" Whatever, it lead to a SB, very memorable. :rolleyes:

But, I guess I cant get anything past you Lug, youre sharp as a tack. I mean, the numerous memories Ive clearly put on this MB, I just mentioned that Joe Danelo....JOE DANELO, do you evn know who that is? Anywho, I just told you how that was one of my first memories ever. How old were you about then, a gleem in your mommas eye? Poser.....lol.....uh, OK. :TU:

I was at the Eagles Giants game when Bryant kicked that one in for the playoff birth. I thought the place was going to come down from all the shacking. It was pandemonium at Giants stadium that day and on the bus ride home. I was at Fasshole's game. Boy that was amusing.

LOL!!

I remember, almost right after posting this, walking away thinking, "did I just say FIRST SB win?" Whatever, it lead to a SB, very memorable. :rolleyes:

But, I guess I cant get anything past you Lug, youre sharp as a tack. I mean, the numerous memories Ive clearly put on this MB, I just mentioned that Joe Danelo....JOE DANELO, do you evn know who that is? Anywho, I just told you how that was one of my first memories ever. How old were you about then, a gleem in your mommas eye? Poser.....lol.....uh, OK. :TU:

Ha ha ha...yes court jester, and perhaps Keith Elias kicked one through for the Giants in '86, while raula allegre played tight end...the Dog likes your knowledge of the team you are so die hard for...die hard indeed...

Ha ha ha...yes court jester, and perhaps Keith Elias kicked one through for the Giants in '86, while raula allegre played tight end...the Dog likes your knowledge of the team you are so die hard for...die hard indeed...

Hey, theres a gay pride rally going on in Princeton. Run, run quick. Before you miss it.

I was at the Eagles Giants game when Bryant kicked that one in for the playoff birth. I thought the place was going to come down from all the shacking. It was pandemonium at Giants stadium that day and on the bus ride home. I was at Fasshole's game. Boy that was amusing.

I was at that game too. I was at Fassel's first game and ironically his last.

After the Bryant kick it took over 3 hours to get out of the fucking parking

lot, it was so bad.

I was at that game too. I was at Fassel's first game and ironically his last.

After the Bryant kick it took over 3 hours to get out of the fucking parking

lot, it was so bad.

That is why I take a charter bus. It only took us over an hour, just waiting for all the drunkards to get back. I got tickets to the Minnesota game on Nov. 25. Charter bus of course with a hot tailgate and a vast supply of booze. This team better not choke or I am going to be extremely disappointed.

That is why I take a charter bus. It only took us over an hour, just waiting for all the drunkards to get back. I got tickets to the Minnesota game on Nov. 25. Charter bus of course with a hot tailgate and a vast supply of booze. This team better not choke or I am going to be extremely disappointed.

We own Minny, no worries.

Hey, theres a gay pride rally going on in Princeton. Run, run quick. Before you miss it.

The Dog supposses is was only a matter of time until it boiled down to this...get exposed for lack of knowledge, and you resort to this...it is fine that you are a giant fan that lacks the historical background knowledge of the team you claim to be so passionate about...the Dog just wishes you could come back with more then just a mother joke and a joke about sexual preferences...it would make you a little more interesting...

LOL!!

I became a Giants fan in the Pisarcik/Brunner era when I was about 8 so yeah I know who Danelo is

Whatever, it lead to a SB, very memorable.
yeah you just couldn't rememeber it was the second one not the first one :rolleyes:

LOL!!

Its ok to become so idignant when you are called out for a making what most would believe would be an obvious mistake, but why become angry and start "name dropping" to fans who obviously know who you are talking about. Any Giant fan over the age of 30 knows damn well who Joe Danelo is and was. They also know that the Giants were trying to make the playoffs for the first time in 18 years that 1981 day, they know that the Giants made the Cowboys wear white that day to tweak them(a practice that went on until the mid 80's) and they also know that the Giants needed the Jets to beat the Packers the next day at Shea, to officially clinch the playoff birth. Most people between the ages of 32-35 remember that as one of their first Giant memories because quite frankly(at least in my case)their dads and Grandads had nothing to cheer about before that.

I actually remember the Thanksgiving day game that year, when LT returned a INT in Detroit 97 yards for a TD and family members starting to think that maybe this team had something now.

The Dog supposses is was only a matter of time until it boiled down to this...get exposed for lack of knowledge, and you resort to this...it is fine that you are a giant fan that lacks the historical background knowledge of the team you claim to be so passionate about...the Dog just wishes you could come back with more then just a mother joke and a joke about sexual preferences...it would make you a little more interesting...

The Blue can embarrass you greatly, football knowledge wise and anything else. But you aint worth it. Dont you realize you type a paragraph everytime you respond to me, and I basically just tell you to go fuck yourself? Thats all your worth there in PRINCETON NJ. How come you dont respond to the fact that youre posting from NJ, but claim not to be a Giant fan. You sound like Plax4Prez. ;)

Its ok to become so idignant when you are called out for a making what most would believe would be an obvious mistake, but why become angry and start "name dropping" to fans who obviously know who you are talking about. Any Giant fan over the age of 30 knows damn well who Joe Danelo is and was. They also know that the Giants were trying to make the playoffs for the first time in 18 years that 1981 day, they know that the Giants made the Cowboys wear white that day to tweak them(a practice that went on until the mid 80's) and they also know that the Giants needed the Jets to beat the Packers the next day at Shea, to officially clinch the playoff birth. Most people between the ages of 32-35 remember that as one of their first Giant memories because quite frankly(at least in my case)their dads and Grandads had nothing to cheer about before that.

I actually remember the Thanksgiving day game that year, when LT returned a INT in Detroit 97 yards for a TD and family members starting to think that maybe this team had something now.

First off, there was no name dropping to Lug, thats all intended for hotdog and egg.

Second, as I said earlier, I walked away right after that realizing what I typed. Did I run back and correct it to please anyone on here? Absolutley not. I know what I meant, thats all that matters. Some of the mistakes Ive seen on here, I could write a comedy book. But I know you Giant fans know what youre talking about. I dont need to appear to know more than most here to make myself feel better. :rolleyes:

No ones angry, why would you say that? :huh:

First off, there was no name dropping to Lug, thats all intended for hotdog and egg.

Second, as I said earlier, I walked away right after that realizing what I typed. Did I run back and correct it to please anyone on here? Absolutley not. I know what I meant, thats all that matters. Some of the mistakes Ive seen on here, I could write a comedy book. But I know you Giant fans know what youre talking about. I dont need to appear to know more than most here to make myself feel better. :rolleyes:

Normally when one quotes the post of another, what they are saying is aimed at them. Apologies for not knowing you were talking to EGG/Dog.

If you say you are not angry, then fine you are not angry no harm no foul.

The Blue can embarrass you greatly, football knowledge wise and anything else. But you aint worth it. Dont you realize you type a paragraph everytime you respond to me, and I basically just tell you to go fuck yourself? Thats all your worth there in PRINCETON NJ. How come you dont respond to the fact that youre posting from NJ, but claim not to be a Giant fan. You sound like Plax4Prez. ;)

And yet, you refuse to offer that great knowledge and choose rather to post errant information...all part of the your plan the Dog supposses...

You appear to have some insistence that the Dog resides in Princeton NJ...why is that? And it is possible to reside in an area of the country that has a sports team, and not be a fan of that sports team...that being said, Nevis has no football team affiliation...

Oh brother...For the record, you were directly responding to Lughead...anyone who reads this knows that...otherwise you would most likely respond to the Dog and Egg (who by the way isn't even on this thread) directly...you are just too silly...

Same thing here...when LT returned that INT...I knew the Giants had someone special and I forgave them for not picking the RB in the draft; now was it O.J. Anderson or was it George Rogers? Anyway, I came in my pants when Summerall announced that there would be no three-peat. The only person I wished I was best friends with that second was Phil Simms who openly loathed the 69'ers. God I could watch that game over and over. I became a Giants fan at age 4 in 1968, after seeing them play with blue uniforms (my favorite color) and because my older brother loved the Jets and I hated the color green from that day forth. :P

Normally when one quotes the post of another, what they are saying is aimed at them. Apologies for not knowing you were talking to EGG/Dog.

If you say you are not angry, then fine you are not angry no harm no foul.

No prob xxi-xxv, it seems that what I said wasnt understood correctly. Yes, I was talking to Lug, thats why I quoted him. But the "name dropping" reference was to you, because you stated its OK I made a mistake but I dont need to name drop. I wasnt name dropping to Lug, I save that for the two schmucks on the board. Thats what I meant. :rolleyes:

Oh brother...For the record, you were directly responding to Lughead...anyone who reads this knows that...otherwise you would most likely respond to the Dog and Egg (who by the way isn't even on this thread) directly...you are just too silly...

I really get to you, huh? :P

Read it again schmucky, I said I didnt call Lughead a name, I only do that to you two idiots. And you aint in Nevis, you're posting from Princeton. Your whole made up life on this board is a joke. Ive said 2 wrong things on here, two. Who the fuck can remember anything about Keith Elias w/o googling him, and I said 1st SB when I clearly knew it was thier second. :rolleyes:

Exposed and I love it. A Yankees fan as well you claim?

Okay. Which Yankee hit the famous Game 6 ground ball through Buckner's legs? Was it:

A) Keith Hernandez

B) Joe Piscapo

C) Don Mattingly

D) Simon Cowell

AND DON'T GOOGLE IT! :lol: