SportsWrath

The Top 5 Giants Field Goals

Lughead

Exposed and I love it. A Yankees fan as well you claim?

Okay. Which Yankee hit the famous Game 6 ground ball through Buckner's legs? Was it:

A) Keith Hernandez

B) Joe Piscapo

C) Don Mattingly

D) Simon Cowell

AND DON'T GOOGLE IT! :lol:

Thats actually pretty funny

Exposed and I love it. A Yankees fan as well you claim?

Okay. Which Yankee hit the famous Game 6 ground ball through Buckner's legs? Was it:

A) Keith Hernandez

B) Joe Piscapo

C) Don Mattingly

D) Simon Cowell

AND DON'T GOOGLE IT! :lol:

Exposed??? Exposed how? What, are you or anyone else implying that I am not a true Giants fan because of two little mistakes? Are you actually saying that I would pick the NY Football Giants to jump on thier bandwagon because they are a Dynasty of a team. :huh: LMFAO!!! Were talking the Giants! IF I were gonna be a poser, Id probably pick the cowgirlz( :o oops baddegg, now THATS exposed!) or the Packers or something. The Giants??? Ive been called a poser, and now a fellow Giant fan actually thinks that a TRUE POSER said something funny. LMAO.......he's a cowgirl and an Angel fan, it doesnt get anymore pathetic than that!

Oh, and BTW, it wasnt even the Yankees that played in that game, come up with something better, everyone knows that. I dont need to google, thats what people do when they want to seem all knowing. I know pretty much everything by heart, but Im a busy MAN, I make mistakes. Youre a litlle boy who has time to research things to seem cool to people on a MB. Oh, and to people in Philly. :rolleyes:

Exposed??? Exposed how? What, are you or anyone else implying that I am not a true Giants fan because of two little mistakes? Are you actually saying that I would pick the NY Football Giants to jump on thier bandwagon because they are a Dynasty of a team. :huh: LMFAO!!! Were talking the Giants! IF I were gonna be a poser, Id probably pick the cowgirlz( :o oops baddegg, now THATS exposed!) or the Packers or something. The Giants??? Ive been called a poser, and now a fellow Giant fan actually thinks that a TRUE POSER said something funny. LMAO.......he's a cowgirl and an Angel fan, it doesnt get anymore pathetic than that!

Oh, and BTW, it wasnt even the Yankees that played in that game, come up with something better, everyone knows that. I dont need to google, thats what people do when they want to seem all knowing. I know pretty much everything by heart, but Im a busy MAN, I make mistakes. Youre a litlle boy who has time to research things to seem cool to people on a MB. Oh, and to people in Philly. :rolleyes:

HA HA HA HA HA HA...the Dog thinks you are quite a huckleberry....

And the Blue thinks, youre a complete fucking moron and your moms a whore.

How ya like them apples?

Good one...the Dog watched Good Will Hunting once too...didn't have the same impact it must have on you, but hey, to each his own...here are some other quotes you will most likely try and throw out in a clever fashion in time, so the dog will save you the trouble: you can't handle the truth, show me the money, waz up...

Good one...the Dog watched Good Will Hunting once too...didn't have the same impact it must have on you, but hey, to each his own...here are some other quotes you will most likely try and throw out in a clever fashion in time, so the dog will save you the trouble: you can't handle the truth, show me the money, waz up...

LOL.....if anyones trying to be clever here, its your punk ass. I dont talk in the 3rd person, I tell it like it is. Like you know, your moms a whore.

LOL.....if anyones trying to be clever here, its your punk ass. I dont talk in the 3rd person, I tell it like it is. Like you know, your moms a whore.

you see, the Dog says very little for you to reach the lowest common denominator...too easy, little court jester, too easy....

you see, the Dog says very little for you to reach the lowest common denominator...too easy, little court jester, too easy....

Thats where you have it all wrong. No ones reached anything. I just want you to know your moms a whore.