SportsWrath

Giants V.s Dolphins 10/28/07

Lughead

It is out of hand. This is what happens when you go overseas. I don't know how fans could be let in with whistles but that is some series stupidity by whoever set up this game. Even if it is helping a team I don't care that is just stupid.

Apparently it's a European soccer thing, the blowing of the whistles. They do at NFL Europe games too.

well, you could definitely get into stadiums with whistles and sit close to the field here. but people wouldn't be that dick and they'd probably get thrown out. they just don 't know that what they're doing is disturbing.

That's true. And you gotta wonder about the safety issues there. Streakers, whistles...terrorists.

You got me there troll... I mean US Patriot, football was founded as a 100% original all American game, all similarities with Rugby are just coincidental.
Asshole, I mean Wolf, it's good to see that you admit then you are incorrect. I bet that you played a mean game of hop-scotch. :TU:

Asshole, I mean Wolf, it's good to see that you admit then you are incorrect. I bet that you played a mean game of hop-scotch. :TU:

I'll admit I'm an asshole as long as you admit you are a waste of human life and a message board troll looking for jollies on the internet by trying feably to disrupt discussions.

Why are we throwing these deep vertical routes...? Eli has no accuracy today and his balls are floating. Quick outs if you are going to throw it.

See, i don't see floaters. i see a lot of high bullets that the receivers can't handle./ I'd chuck a couple downfield just to settle him down. he seems to be a little amped up for some reason.

nice bullshitting by the commish. he really wants to be like 'fuck this i'm never coming back.' but he has to pretend this is good.

If he really wanted to present the best possible product to the overseas market, why is it a Giants/Dolphins Game?

I mean lets be honest, when we saw this game on the schedule at the beginning of the year, we weren't exactly thinking, "Wow, that's going to be one for the ages."

See, i don't see floaters. i see a lot of high bullets that the receivers can't handle./ I'd chuck a couple downfield just to settle him down. he seems to be a little amped up for some reason.

Yeah he is stoked for whatever reason....maybe he had too many espressos to stay awake from the jet lag

Eli has been throwing high all day.
He's playing like this was his first NFL start. The Pillsbury Doughboy could do better. The QB coach should get on Eli. Only 28 yards passing out of about 30 attempts. I'm waiting to see Plexico and Shockey get upset with Eli.

He's playing like this was his first NFL start. The Pillsbury Doughboy could do better. The QB coach should get on Eli. Only 28 yards passing out of about 30 attempts. I'm waiting to see Plexico and Shockey get upset with Eli.

There have been so many dropped passes I give Eli a pass.