SportsWrath

Giants V.s Dolphins 10/28/07

Lughead

Wow Larry Tynes makes a FG!
This game being played in a country that has no history of real football shows the stupidity of NFL management. The field is the worst I have ever seen and the weather is awful. No more games in England.

This game being played in a country that has no history of real football shows the stupidity of NFL management. The field is the worst I have ever seen and the weather is awful. No more games in England.

Wait 'till they move the Superbowl to Germany...... :brooding: :huh::(

They play rugby in England, which is the predecessor and progenitor of our beloved sport we call "football"

and that weather is perfect football weather, muddy and cold the way it was meant to be played.

and that weather is perfect football weather, muddy and cold the way it was meant to be played.

It is in the 60s there so I don't know about cold but that is the kind of weather our team needs to experience to get ready for the second half of the season.

It is in the 60s there so I don't know about cold but that is the kind of weather our team needs to experience to get ready for the second half of the season.

I speak from experience, 60 degrees when you are soaked, is F'ing cold.

They play rugby in England, which is the predecessor and progenitor of our beloved sport we call "football"

That is an incorrect statement on your part and shows that you have never played this game in an organization.

That is an incorrect statement on your part and shows that you have never played this game in an organization.

You got me there troll... I mean US Patriot, football was founded as a 100% original all American game, all similarities with Rugby are just coincidental.

yeah that's pretty ghey.

It is out of hand. This is what happens when you go overseas. I don't know how fans could be let in with whistles but that is some series stupidity by whoever set up this game. Even if it is helping a team I don't care that is just stupid.

It is out of hand. This is what happens when you go overseas. I don't know how fans could be let in with whistles but that is some series stupidity by whoever set up this game. Even if it is helping a team I don't care that is just stupid.

well, you could definitely get into stadiums with whistles and sit close to the field here. but people wouldn't be that dick and they'd probably get thrown out. they just don 't know that what they're doing is disturbing.