SportsWrath

I usually write a summary of the game........

boohyah

but because I have so much integrity, I wait till I get to work. :):)

But then my work computer crapped out, so I lost interest :(

However, it's not hard to summarize yesterday, happy days are here seemingly. Even Coughlin smiled during an interview, keep it going Tom, you just may get some support back.

Osi's play was one of the greatest I've seen. And how fast is that fucker?.

Last week I said Strahan was like the 4th best end on the team, and he went and said "fuck you Boohyah".

This week, Tynes is the worst kicker in the league. ( Nah, I'm not that unrealistic). After last weeks miss people defended him saying the laces were facing the wrong way. So the ball must have been deflated yesterday

We may have the best offensive and defensive line in the league, or close, but it's a nice thought.

Agreed on the lines. Splendid play thus far. But what I want to give kudos to, is two areas where we not only thought we were fucked, but were HORRENDOUS in one of em. Thats the run game and the secondary. DO we miss Tiki now? Maybe certain parts of his game (he is definatley a better rec.) but we are not suffering in the run game whatsoever. BJ is a beast and with DW and Droughns comin in for breathers, he's unstoppable.

ANd how about that sec? Never mind Ross steppin in and steppin up like we needed, but anyone for Madison for comeback player of the year? The guys nearly shut down, and he's already got what, 3 picks? Kudos to those two areas, the only areas besides Kiwi's transition that worried me. ANd of course, he's adapting fine :TU:

Agreed on the lines. Splendid play thus far. But what I want to give kudos to, is two areas where we not only thought we were fucked, but were HORRENDOUS in one of em. Thats the run game and the secondary. DO we miss Tiki now? Maybe certain parts of his game (he is definatley a better rec.) but we are not suffering in the run game whatsoever. BJ is a beast and with DW and Droughns comin in for breathers, he's unstoppable.

ANd how about that sec? Never mind Ross steppin in and steppin up like we needed, but anyone for Madison for comeback player of the year? The guys nearly shut down, and he's already got what, 3 picks? Kudos to those two areas, the only areas besides Kiwi's transition that worried me. ANd of course, he's adapting fine :TU:

Agreed about the line play and Ross. Can't say I'm super excited over Madison. It is nice that we have CBs that can catch the ball when it's thrown directly at them. Secondary play as a whole got 1000 times better once we started getting pressure on the QB.

Isn't it a 25 yarder, snapped from the 10?

I thought it was from the goal line but here is the Wiki answer:

In the NFL, the scrimmage for point after touchdown takes place from the two-yard line. In college football, it is from the three-yard line. In the CFL it is from the five-yard line.

So in conclusion Tynes needs to be cut.

I thought it was from the goal line but here is the Wiki answer:

So in conclusion Tynes needs to be cut.

Also from Wiki: ...the ball is normally thrown backwards to a holder standing about 7 yards from the line of scrimmage. The length of the field goal recorded is thus normally around 17 yards more than the distance to the end zone, the last 10 yards being the end zone itself.

So it's usually a 19 yard kick for the XP.

Why stop!?! I like reading them--AND CAPITALIZE YOUR THREAD TITLES!!! Jeez, I didn't think you'd take me serious about that...

I didn't stop, not having the computer sucked all the goodness of it.

Next week's catchy title "Wembley Stadium welcomes UK Giants fan and his limey bastard friends"

Agreed about the line play and Ross. Can't say I'm super excited over Madison. It is nice that we have CBs that can catch the ball when it's thrown directly at them. Secondary play as a whole got 1000 times better once we started getting pressure on the QB.

No way, at least one that I can remember was a great pick by Sam. He had to really reach for it. Plus, his cover skills have been great so far. But yeah, its really the unit as a whole that got better, that the big improvement.

No way, at least one that I can remember was a great pick by Sam. He had to really reach for it. Plus, his cover skills have been great so far. But yeah, its really the unit as a whole that got better, that the big improvement.

With the amount of pressure they're getting up front there HAD to be an improvement. They're also not playing soft every down like last year.