SportsWrath

Burress v.s. Clements

Lughead

6-5 v.s. 6-0

this is one of our key match ups and we will see IF that $80 million was well spent by the Niners and if it was a good idea for us to stay away from Clements this past spring when everyone was looking for a Major name signing that never came .

This will be Plax's toughest test thus far. It will not only judge how good Nate is, but how Plax responds to an elite CB. If Nate performs, lets see if Plax raises his game.......or complains. <_>

I wouldn't call Clements an elite CB. He might have the contract but I wouldn't put him in that category.

I noticed that. I was thinkin our D eats em alive.

I watched a few quarters of a SF game a few weeks back. They absolutely sucked. Couldn't get anything going at all. Last year I won a few hundred betting on them as they had the potential to put a solid game together. This year...nothin'. Seriously the worst performance I'd ever seen in pro football.

But their Defense is pretty good. Eli can't make a mistake in this game.

The LB's are very good- but Manny Lawson is hurt. I think Clements has done a respectable job. No one has had a big day against him. They don't throw at him much, which means he's good.

And they were right! If Buffalo could have generated any frickin' offence then the 7 turnovers would have cost Dallas the game, like it should have!

i'd rather not have it that close, thanks. i'd like a nice easy game like the cody pickett/jessie palmer game 2 years ago v the 49ers.

You can't deny Clements his skills, but 80 million is ridiculous. Hopefully Burress can use his height against Clements.

Ridiculous indeed. I can see that only justified if and only if a CB was that missing piece of the puzzle.. but the niners stink.